US Politics Thread

I'm beginning to fuckin despise Biden on him sending more Bombs & Missiles to Israel for them to murder Palestinians. All three of the smug cunts including Obama & Clinton right behind it too. Serves them right if the young voters turn their backs on them.
Yeah! Trump will be much better for the world!

“They’re very much borrowing from the Trump playbook to dodge congressional oversight,” Tolany said. The state department office of the inspector general found that between 2017 and 2019, the Trump administration had made 4,221 below-threshold arms transfers to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, worth an estimated total of $11.2bn.

Wake up and smell reality.

I genuinely honestly am coming to the conclusion that this is where it's heading and governments are forcing citizens hands. If the best party in your country continues to support mass murder and that party is your best option, it's fucked beyond repair.

This is hyperbolic to the point of hysteria.

As for the “forcing of hands,” I’m all ears…

As a gentle reminder, you're a subject not a citizen. Your rights are provisory at best and those we have taken for granted over decades are being withdrawn as we speak.

The term subject is antiquated and was used to describe a subject before citizenship, citizen is the proper terminology now. The solutions we have for remedying the political problems we have can't be put forward when idealogues hide their objectives through semantics.

Republicans and Tories not good enough? Democrats and Labour not different enough to make a noticeable difference when in power?

It's time to just accept the will of your chosen masters and have done with it if you can't meet in the middle with your opponents to reach a common consensus to get off this merry go round.

This is hyperbolic to the point of hysteria.

As for the “forcing of hands,” I’m all ears…

It's hyperbolic because that's how I meant it to be, when 2 party states don't give the electorate a definitive choice then it isn't a democracy.

Your country was formed by civil disobedience and revolution yet you sound shocked by words.

Which rights have been taken away, and by whom?
I was replying to mexico1970, who's UK based, and if you havn't been paying attention to this side of the pond may be you should.
Over here the right to protest has been severely constrained (granted all the restrictions have yet to be tested), and then there's the persistent, racist and classist threat regarding withdrawel from the ECHR.

The term subject is antiquated and was used to describe a subject before citizenship, citizen is the proper terminology now. The solutions we have for remedying the political problems we have can't be put forward when idealogues hide their objectives through semantics.

Republicans and Tories not good enough? Democrats and Labour not different enough to make a noticeable difference when in power?

It's time to just accept the will of your chosen masters and have done with it if you can't meet in the middle with your opponents to reach a common consensus to get off this merry go round.
Why don’t you run for office yourself?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.