US Politics Thread

I've just watched umpteen reporters saying the rest of the world is on a different path to the USA, as are the ICJ Court recommendations. All what came back was. We will continue to support Israel with weapons and we don't believe what the courts are doing. No red line has been crossed and then Hamas Hamas and Hamas.

Was watching the latest Young turks clip and they are in no doubt Biden has totally lost all the young voters.

How are the ICJ going to bring Hamas to justice? Watching the Young Turks clips is where you are going wrong, as for calling Biden a monster that's just ridiculous.

Echo chambers working well again I see.

How are the ICJ going to bring Hamas to justice? Watching the Young Turks clips is where you are going wrong, as for calling Biden a monster that's just ridiculous.

Echo chambers working well again I see.
He's supplying bombs that are killing children. Thousands of them. Israel is committing Genocide with those bombs and Biden just keeps sending more. It seems a huge percentage of the American public aren't happy their taxpayer money is going to murder Children in huge numbers.

Biden is a fuckin monster.

He's supplying bombs that are killing children. Thousands of them. Israel is committing Genocide with those bombs and Biden just keeps sending more. It seems a huge percentage of the American public aren't happy their taxpayer money is going to murder Children in huge numbers.

Biden is a fuckin monster.

You didn't answer my question.

Uyghurs are everywhere, uyghur genocide totally a lie.
Uyghur football players in Chinese football national team, in City Football Group's ShenZhen new peng city team , in Sun jihai's young academy team.
Don't believe those BS about Uyghur genocide.

So you can categorically say this is bull shit my friend?

This post illustrates just how fucked up so-called free speech is.

We are now free to pick and choose our realities by listening to and believing broadcasts that echo our beliefs.

Worse still is upcoming... what happens when AI and Internet hacking combine to worst effect?

Credible-seeming posts from trusted outlets can easily be faked - probably now - but certainly in the next few years. Actors hostile to the US/UK/Democracy will certainly exploit this.

And then... what?... How does one know what is true and what is false? Virtually unregulated free speech is fucking bullshit.

IMO, there needs to be a huge change in free speech laws to align with modernity.

There needs to be an authority in charge of flagging political speech as truthful or not. And there needs to be a trusted stamp of approval - backed by cryptography that's (virtually) impossible to crack - even in the advent that quantum computing becomes practical (it eventually will) - such stamp from a trusted authority authenticating a post as real.

Otherwise, no one knows what's true or false, and there's zero chance that decisions can rationally be made.
God help us. A free speech gauleiter. They used to be called Stasi.

Last edited:
Not many people are as open minded regarding killing children. To each their own.

It might be because they are brown-skinned and Muslim. Just a guess but when his local Asda started stocking Halal food something in him snapped.

Ten years ago the same bloke posted this under his old account.

I didn't see anything racist in the threads.

There were distasteful posts that could have upset offended a few people that only saw one view and one mindset, but in the main the posts were pretty restrained.

There were numerous posters explaining that they didn't agree with what Hamas were doing but were shocked at the response from the Israeli side because it was so disproportionate and those posters were explaining that UN schools and civilians shouldn't have been considered targets and the collateral damage was too severe for it to be warranted.

However (Let's call it the other side) were only interested in seeing it their own way and if you didn't see it their way which was/is that Israel is justified in bombing the Jesus out of Gaza indiscriminately then you are a terrorist sympathiser.

Even whispering the Jewish/Israeli lobby was enough to have the racist silencing tactic launched in your direction.

The same people who agree with Israels treament of the Palestinians are as one when it comes to eradicating the butchers of ISIS/IS with airstrikes without understanding how ISIS/IS came about and why they exist.

I have had the same conversations on here about UKIP and the EDL and some posters can't/wont differentiate between the two even after I have stated that the EDL are a bunch of thugs it wasn't good enough.....but in that discussion there were far more posters understanding that viewpoint without necessarily agreeing with it.

I'll agree at some point the mods have to make a decision on the commentary of the Israel situation, because that is what it had become it was happening and people were commenting on what was happening then in real time. But the decision to pull a thread seemed to be when the Pro-Israeli posters who were on the back foot constantly derailed threads.

Example.

UN school hit and 20 children killed.

Answer.

It's Hamas's fault they are killing their own people by default.

Which is a ridiculous answer isn't it?

The last thread that was pulled was about the Israel/jewish lobby myth when it's not a myth it's a reality.

But the Pro-Israelis (Not all of them) were only regurgitating the same pap that Mark Regev spouts in his propaganda reports.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.