US Politics Thread

He’s a WUM. It was his MO for quite a while and people got tired of it, so he took a break. He’s back writing sarky stuff to try and bait people. See the What has the U.K. become for more of his work.
It’s fascinating how the wumming always seems to start after especially bad news for what used to pass as the conservative cause. I get it. Their “side” has devolved into cultish idiocy. They have to be embarrassed. So they become both-siders which allows them to pretend they aren’t ashamed while still giving them touchstones like trans rights which have literally nothing to do with the thread topic at hand and regain their voices. But it’s all so stupid and transparent. It must suck to watch your beliefs and ideology melt into nothing, or drown beneath the waves of generational change. I’d feel sorry for these old fucks if they weren’t such cunts half the time.

It’s fascinating how the wumming always seems to start after especially bad news for what used to pass as the conservative cause. I get it. Their “side” has devolved into cultish idiocy. They have to be embarrassed. So they become both-siders which allows them to pretend they aren’t ashamed while still giving them touchstones like trans rights which have literally nothing to do with the thread topic at hand and regain their voices. But it’s all so stupid and transparent. It must suck to watch your beliefs and ideology melt into nothing, or drown beneath the waves of generational change. I’d feel sorry for these old fucks if they weren’t such cunts half the time.
I'm sat in my maga hat feeling a deep sense of personal shame as I read this. You have summed me and my ilk up perfectly. Aty age it's inevitable that many generations of change will have passed me by, but really I deserve your pity and benevolent education rather than your slightly bigoted ageism. Help and old fuck out, even if they are a ****.
I'm surprised US politics is in such a state - who could've possibly for seen that or Trump still being relevant?

I'm sat in my maga hat feeling a deep sense of personal shame as I read this. You have summed me and my ilk up perfectly. Aty age it's inevitable that many generations of change will have passed me by, but really I deserve your pity and benevolent education rather than your slightly bigoted ageism. Help and old fuck out, even if they are a ****.
I'm surprised US politics is in such a state - who could've possibly for seen that or Trump still being relevant?

LOL all evidence to the contrary!

Watch this:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.