US Politics Thread

two old men being old men

Embarrassing. How many millions of people live in America is these two geriatrics are the best they can put up for two elections in a row.

Honestly I’d stay home if I was a yank.

Not even like they’ve got the equivalent of the Lib Dems.

The Democrats / Biden have fucked it by not having a dignified retirement and finding a more viable candidate to Harris.

Personally I think Anthony Blinken looks very presidential but he’s more of a civil servant isn’t it. Surely though he’s a guy with enough gravitas and across the aisle support to have a stab it at at some point?

A couple of days ago Trump was speaking to a group of CEOs who were leaning towards and considering supporting him but after he gave a meaningless word salad speech in which he failed to announce any policy plans they thought differently.

A couple of days ago Trump was speaking to a group of CEOs who were leaning towards and considering supporting him but after he gave a meaningless word salad speech in which he failed to announce any policy plans they thought differently.

Makes you wonder how intelligent people such as CEOs of big companies can be predisposed to him in the first place. Do they live in a cave?

What were they expecting, the oration of Pericles? The man has talked total drivelling shite with no value for decades.

The idea that a highly paid (and presumably capable) CEO would turn up to something like this expecting Trump to lay out cogent policy is fucking crackers.

Makes you wonder how intelligent people such as CEOs of big companies can be predisposed to him in the first place. Do they live in a cave?
No, they just want policies that are favo(u)rable for their businesses, employees and customers, apparently at the expense of peace, freedom, democracy and equality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.