US Politics Thread

Joe has got a masked face , seen in people with parkinsons, not trying to diagnose him but it looks familiar to me
Joe is 81 years old that's the issue, sad to see and he should be sat enjoying his grandkids and family instead of trying to be the most powerful man in the world,

Joe is 81 years old that's the issue, sad to see and he should be sat enjoying his grandkids and family instead of trying to be the most powerful man in the world,
I can’t understand why he is carrying on. He achieved his lifelong ambition of becoming president. Why not call it a day? Seems mad to me. I doubt he’ll last four years.

I can’t understand why he is carrying on. He achieved his lifelong ambition of becoming president. Why not call it a day? Seems mad to me. I doubt he’ll last four years.
It's tragic to see and the alternative is even worse.

The USA and for that matter the UK need some modern, young thinkers and move their countries on from there present day stuper.

Most politicians are dinosaurs with thinking to match.

It's tragic to see and the alternative is even worse.

The USA and for that matter the UK need some modern, young thinkers and move their countries on from there present day stuper.

Most politicians are dinosaurs with thinking to match.
Agree. We have some serious problems here but, other than spend more money, the manifestos have nothing in them at all.
NHS, Low Productivity, Low investment, Housing, Local Authority finance etc etc all need some radical thinking but I see none.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.