US Politics Thread

His physical mobility shouldnt be an issue to anyone. Anyone can be restricted by age or a disability or anything else, and that is diversity. FDR was president for 4 terms and he was in a wheelchair. Any mental decline is the issue. Senior people get tired. That doesnt detract from their capabilities for me either, they can rest and have advisors and a cabinet to run things. Will watch it and see for myself, but as you say, doesnt matter what I think or say. Just hope sense prevails and that maniac Trump doesnt get back in
Why is Trump a maniac? When I compare the two leadership's I would say Trump's was the more peaceful.

All we see now is war and division because those looking to profit are taking advantage of a weak leader.

Weak leadership can never be a good thing.

You think the **** is sane?
Comes across very well in interviews, always puts himself out there, you see him on many long form podcasts.

Trump attended the debate last night knowing it would likely be extremely biased due to the platform and mediation.

I'd rather that than someone who hides away.

Comes across very well in interviews, always puts himself out there, you see him on many long form podcasts.

Trump attended the debate last night knowing it would likely be extremely biased due to the platform and mediation.

I'd rather that than someone who hides away.
You’ve conspicuously not answered the question.

Do you think the **** is sane?

Why is Trump a maniac? When I compare the two leadership's I would say Trump's was the more peaceful.

All we see now is war and division because those looking to profit are taking advantage of a weak leader.

Weak leadership can never be a good thing.
If you think Putin didnt invade Ukraine to make a point that he can and his woman would have let him you are blind. Wait and see what happens if Trump gets back

Neither of those things are true.

1. Russia didn't attack Ukraine on Trump's watch.

2. Trump had presidential privilege to have classified material.

Can you not see you're being manipulated by the media and frivolous non important issues.

WW3 is coming....wake up
Must be wumming.

1. Russia hasn't attacked the Baltic states on Biden's watch.
2. He took the classified material home and left it in a toilet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.