US Politics Thread

If you think Putin didnt invade Ukraine to make a point that he can and his woman would have let him you are blind. Wait and see what happens if Trump gets back
Putin would be out of Ukraine in 12 months if Trump gets in. Putin never wanted to go into Ukraine.

Biden's people staged a coup in Ukraine and ousted the democratically elected government back in 2014, they then went on to try and expand NATO east which is why Putin invaded, it was agreed under the Minsk agreement NATO would not move further east. Biden ignored that agreement.

Putin and Zelensky agreed peace in 2022, Biden's people sent Boris Johnson to stop it.

Wake up and smell the coffee you've all been taken for mugs, hundreds of thousands are dead, Ukraine is ruined and you lunatics are telling me Trump is the bad guy.

Stop it now. It was funny for a while but it's now borderline insanity.

Putin would be out of Ukraine in 12 months if Trump gets in. Putin never wanted to go into Ukraine.

Biden's people staged a coup in Ukraine and ousted the democratically elected government back in 2014, they then went on to try and expand NATO east which is why Putin invaded, it was agreed under the Minsk agreement NATO would not move further east. Biden ignored that agreement.

Putin and Zelensky agreed peace in 2022, Biden's people sent Boris Johnson to stop it.

Wake up and smell the coffee you've all been taken for mugs, hundreds of thousands are dead, Ukraine is ruined and you lunatics are telling me Trump is the bad guy.

Where does it say that in the Minsk Agreement?

Looks like you’ve been gaslit by Russian bots to me. Hilarious you’re calling other people out as mugs.

Russian rule in Ukraine has been part of their expansionist designs since the days of the Tsars. If that's going too far back for you, losing control of the satellite states in the late '80s and '90s delivered a blow to Russian prestige which Putin aims to rebuild.
Next will be the Baltic republics. He's a Peter the Great reincarnated, if not yet a Josef Stalin..

(I'm only a little less sure that Putin has Trump in his pocket because of the film he has of Donald fucking under-age girls, so I won't insist on that one.)

Watching Biden after the debate and he seems to have woken up, he reminds me more of Grandpa Simpson every day. He certainly seems to me to be in the early signs of dementia, train of thought then suddenly lucid, what happens if he dies in between now and November? The should replace him asap.
Ain’t that the truth. Where was this in the debate?

Neither of those things are true.

1. Russia didn't attack Ukraine on Trump's watch.

2. Trump had presidential privilege to have classified material.

Can you not see you're being manipulated by the media and frivolous non important issues.

WW3 is coming....wake up
You are insane. There is no legality in removing high level secrets from the White House. That case is a slam dunk guilty, which is why his pet judge has delayed it so long.

Trumps plan 2025 includes, in his own words, allowing Russia to do whatever Putin wishes in Europe after US has withdrawn from NATO.
Mythological Minsk agreement …..find it and post a ref. Bet you can’t.
Pro Russian president of Ukraine was not democratically elected.
Where does this total ignorance come from?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.