US Politics Thread | Biden withdraws from Presidential election race

He has a problem that is being exacerbated by the way he has always spoken and the losing track of where he is in his dialogue.

His stutter taught him to speak quicker and rather staccato. His brain and mouth used to keep up with each other. Today, they don’t appear to be nearly as in sync, and he tries to overcome it by stumbling through at the same speed, but simply misses out, or skips, words as he tries to get to the end of the thought.

A recent example of this was when he tried to laud the fact that he was the President that ran with, and got elected, the first black Vice-President. As he stumbled, rather than stop or slowdown, he tried to plough through, ending up jumbling the thought and throwing in the words black and Vice President, but ended up calling himself the first black President…or some such nonsense.

In other examples, he tries to start out strong and forcefully, but ends up trailing off into feeble mumbling. Trump does exactly the same thing, repeatedly, with the exception of “feebly”! He just plows on lying through his teeth, but strongly!!

And, yes, that’s where we are now!!

As I write this, I’m waiting for Biden’s TV interview. The entire country is literally waiting for him to step in it so they can say, “Oh fuck, there it is!” Even if he does well, it is scary to believe that the nation is tuning in to watch him crumble, live on TV!

Newsom-Whitmer or Whitmer-Buttigieg maybe??

Please, Joe, do what’s best for the country and drop out of the race.

Whitmer has everything needed to be the first female President, and with abortion and women’s rights front and center, and an enviable record as Governor of Michigan, a crucial swing state, she would wipe the floor with Trump if he dared debate her!

Smacks of a deliberate mistake. Like he knows the time has come. But he wants to be the one to push the knife in himself.

Also it's hilarious to try and get Donald to say he's disrespecting Zelensky / Ukraine.

Its just fucking painful to watch - my Dad is 86 and more cognisant than this I wouldn't trust him with a chip pan - Jesus Wept the Democrats have to stage an intervention or face what happened to the Tories
He may well be doing good job behind the scenes but his public image looks shot.

He's rambling about foreign policy and just blabbed Europe are sanctioning china.

They'll probably be a drugged up Trump on Truth social shortly to take the piss later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.