US Politics Thread

Now there is an argument I didn't expect.

I am trying to work out why railing against corporations makes one smack of an entitlement attitude.

We can deal with the rest of your post after i have got a brew.
I hope you brewed it yourself, and grew the hops and yeast, got water from a stream with a bucket you crafted yourself with wood you cut down, built your own fire, and drink it from a glass you blew yourself with sand you found somewhere.

Either that or maybe the state gave you all that shit.

A horn-wearing Donald Trump supporter whose photo during the US Capitol riots went viral has been arrested and charged.

Jacob Anthony Chansley, who calls himself Jake Angeli, is charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, and with violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

The self-styled QAnon "shaman" from Arizona was taken into custody today.

Depends how good your carer is with the search function I suppose.

(edit. Funny as fuck that your next post argues that someone is conflating two arguments when you’ve just posted that to me and are moving the goal posts like Michael J Fox setting up a game of Subbuteo)
Oh! go to bed , i just wondered that was all. Have a nice sleeps and we can play tomorrow. :)

I hope you brewed it yourself, and grew the hops and yeast, got water from a stream with a bucket you crafted yourself with wood you cut down, built your own fire, and drink it from a glass you blew yourself with sand you found somewhere.

Either that or maybe the state gave you all that shit.
I used a tea bag from ASDA

A horn-wearing Donald Trump supporter whose photo during the US Capitol riots went viral has been arrested and charged.

Jacob Anthony Chansley, who calls himself Jake Angeli, is charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, and with violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

Shame. He seemed such a nice guy too.

But remember this is all false flag, he was a deep deep antifa sleeper... like all the other 100’s/1000’s that invaded... and then posted themselves on social media doing it, to add to the reams of previous posts they’ve done supporting Trump etc... these 100’s have been posting this rhetoric for over 4 years, it’s such a deep deep antifa false flag attack, theyve been plannng for 4 years...

/rolls eyes

So not treason, sedition or an attempted coup then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.