US Politics Thread

I did stridently predict a few days ago that when the heat turned up he’d start to unravel and make increasingly bizarre comments as he did so (not that makes me Nostradamus!) so I cannot wait to see how he ups the ante from Haitians eating Buster and Simba for dinner, but I know it’s going to be fucking epic!
It's nothing he hasn't said before but for millions it will be the first time they hear this stuff directly and unedited.

All eyes on the polls over the next week or so.

I did stridently predict a few days ago that when the heat turned up he’d start to unravel and make increasingly bizarre comments as he did so (not that makes me Nostradamus!) so I cannot wait to see how he ups the ante from Haitians eating Buster and Simba for dinner, but I know it’s going to be fucking epic!
Just after having an abortion at ten months, they feast on pets and take everybody’s jobs. If I become President, I will order Seal team 6 to round up all the immigrants into huge camps and gas them all. Brown people are untermenschen. Immunity rules.

It's nothing he hasn't said before but for millions it will be the first time they hear this stuff directly and unedited.

All eyes on the polls over the next week or so.
At least 45% believe it. This is what cults are all about. Absolute belief in the leader and complete obedience.

Last edited:

I'm shocked that you didn't foresee that bombshell.

I'm still trying to work out what abortion after birth means.

It's quite instructive to turn the sound down and watch them in that debate. Forget what they're saying for a moment. Harris is effortlessly more intelligent than him, we know that.
But watching them silently, it's striking just how old and not in command of himself Trump looks, by comparison with Harris. Again, it's stuff everyone knows more or less, but it really comes to the fore in a debate like that, with the sound off.
Just given how they appear, and forgetting policies for a moment, it's not easy for me to understand why anybody who isn't already decided would choose to vote for that man. That said — and as we know — the Byzantine complexities of the American presidential voting system may well put him in power, even were he to lose the popular vote. And he has a Supreme Court which he partially created on his side. That may count in the end.

It's quite instructive to turn the sound down and watch them in that debate. Forget what they're saying for a moment. Harris is effortlessly more intelligent than him, we know that.
But watching them silently, it's striking just how old and not in command of himself Trump looks, by comparison with Harris. Again, it's stuff everyone knows more or less, but it really comes to the fore in a debate like that, with the sound off.
Just given how they appear, and forgetting policies for a moment, it's not easy for me to understand why anybody who isn't already decided would choose to vote for that man. That said — and as we know — the Byzantine complexities of the American presidential voting system may well put him in power, even were he to lose the popular vote. And he has a Supreme Court which he partially created on his side. That may count in the end.
It was telling he didn’t have the wherewithal to go over and shake her hand at the end, as she did at the beginning. Not for reasons of cordiality, of course, but it would have been the savvy thing to do. Instead he just turned on his heels away from Harris snd fucked off.

It was also telling that he wouldn’t look at her throughout. She’s seriously rattled the ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.