US Politics Thread

Imagine the rabbit hole you have to go down to actually type a sentence like this.

Imagine the cynicism about human beings, the desperate egoism/self-delusion it takes to cling to what you thought was true that's turned out wrong, the amorality to not care about the harm inflicted on others.

It's not even funny anymore. It's not even stupid anymore. It's not even pathetic anymore.

It's simply absolutely disgusting.
Do we have any proof that Dax777 is not actually down a rabbit hole?

Not a single lie was spoken.

Officials saying we have no evidence is t proof it's not happening. Journalist should be going down there to interview people and get to the bottom of the story.

Not parroting the government's stated position. Since when did the news become the government's mouthpiece?
Probably just one mad **** eating a cat or something, but it's a fair point re journalism

Probably just one mad **** eating a cat or something, but it's a fair point re journalism
I saw Bigfoot traipsing through my yard just now up here in Bend, OR. I claimed this on Facebook.

Journalists should be on their way right now to interview me and get to the bottom of the story.

Yeah, I know, my wife, my neighbor, the head of the HOA, the mayor of Bend and the Governor of Oregon all said nothing happened.

The journos should still come though.

It's not a fair point, it's a fucking stupid point, and you agreed.

I saw Bigfoot traipsing through my yard just now up here in Bend, OR. I claimed this on Facebook.

Journalists should be on their way right now to interview me and get to the bottom of the story.

Yeah, I know, my wife, my neighbor, the head of the HOA, the mayor of Bend and the Governor of Oregon all said nothing happened.

The journos should still come though.

It's not a fair point, it's a fucking stupid point, and you agreed.
Yes, but you are an internet nobody of no consequence, so obviously no public or journalistic interest in you.
You seem like an angry little man with a weird need to police this thread. In the words of king theoden 'you have no powers here' so do one and wipe your transatlantic fanny.

Yes, but you are an internet nobody of no consequence, so obviously no public or journalistic interest in you.
You seem like an angry little man with a weird need to police this thread. In the words of king theoden 'you have no powers here' so do one and wipe your transatlantic fanny.
The whole dogs and cats thing started out because some Blood Tribe "internet nobody" posted something on Gab, you worthless, useless, clueless grizzled dildo. That was my fucking point.

Not sure why you're blaming me for you being in the dark. How is it my fault you can't/won't read?

You want me to stop policing the thread, then stop posting thoughtless shit, simples.

The whole dogs and cats thing started out because some Blood Tribe "internet nobody" posted something on Gab, you worthless, useless, clueless grizzled dildo. That was my fucking point.

Not sure why you're blaming me for you being in the dark. How is it my fault you can't/won't read?

You want me to stop policing the thread, then stop posting thoughtless shit, simples.
Haha, what a fucking clown. Imagine getting your knickers in a twist over US politics on a UK football forum. Fucking tragic.

It's a fucking awful point.

If you're going to say something that's going to hurt people, you wait for it to be proven rather than wait for it to be disproven. Especially if you're a senator or a nominee for president or vice president of a country.

It takes an absolute **** to presume the worst of a community until someone proves otherwise.

How low have people sunk, just for one orange moron.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.