US Politics Thread

It's a fucking awful point.

If you're going to say something that's going to hurt people, you wait for it to be proven rather than wait for it to be disproven. Especially if you're a senator or a nominee for president or vice president of a country.

It takes an absolute **** to presume the worst of a community until someone proves otherwise.

How low have people sunk, just for one orange moron.
Who has sunk for the orange moron? A couple of randoms on a city forum with no interest or right to vote in a US election?

Who has sunk for the orange moron? A couple of randoms on a city forum with no interest or right to vote in a US eleelection
Quite noticeable that rather than defend whatever the **** says, you're choosing to have a go at people that think his comments are disgusting because they might live a long way away.

Haha, what a fucking clown. Imagine getting your knickers in a twist over US politics on a UK football forum. Fucking tragic.
There's more thoughtful, interesting and well informed stuff on the U.S. politics part of this football forum than on, say, the BM matchday thread (a low bar, admittedly) and more than on many "regular" political sites. Some folk with whom I'd disagree politically post things here that are at least thought-provoking. Others don't manage even that.

Quite noticeable that rather than defend whatever the **** says, you're choosing to have a go at people that think his comments are disgusting because they might live a long way away.
No, I'm having a go at people that get on their sweaty high horse because they don't like anything that deviates from their view. In all honesty I've not a great deal of interest in the US election - I just catch snippets here and there. The point dax made about journalists not bothering to get to the bottom of the pet eating story was a fair one I thought - especially as it probably is bollocks, but that seemed to enrage people. I find internet rage funny.

Imagine the rabbit hole you have to go down to actually type a sentence like this.

Imagine the cynicism about human beings, the desperate egoism/self-delusion it takes to cling to what you thought was true that's turned out wrong, the amorality to not care about the harm inflicted on others.

It's not even funny anymore. It's not even stupid anymore. It's not even pathetic anymore.

It's simply absolutely disgusting.
You try to explain too much. ‘Lunatic’ is the only word needed.

There's more thoughtful, interesting and well informed stuff on the U.S. politics part of this football forum than on, say, the BM matchday thread (a low bar, admittedly) and more than on many "regular" political sites. Some folk with whom I'd disagree politically post things here that are at least thought-provoking. Others don't manage even that.
Absolutely, but if you want consistent quality political debate there are probably better places to get it and it's comedy gold getting upset about it on a football forum. I'm on a fishing forum that has a city thread in it's off topic and I don't even bother with it because it's full of half informed clowns that know nothing beyond the red top headlines. If I were (as a blue) to get my knickers in a twist on there it would be similarly ridiculous.

No, I'm having a go at people that get on their sweaty high horse because they don't like anything that deviates from their view. In all honesty I've not a great deal of interest in the US election - I just catch snippets here and there. The point dax made about journalists not bothering to get to the bottom of the pet eating story was a fair one I thought - especially as it probably is bollocks, but that seemed to enrage people. I find internet rage funny.
Nah.
Not buying it Swiss. You enjoy this.

Reactions: Vic
The whole dogs and cats thing started out because some Blood Tribe "internet nobody" posted something on Gab, you worthless, useless, clueless grizzled dildo. That was my fucking point.

Not sure why you're blaming me for you being in the dark. How is it my fault you can't/won't read?

You want me to stop policing the thread, then stop posting thoughtless shit, simples.
Just curious but weren't these the spice girls. I'm trying to work out which one is which.

Another one that pretends not to have an interest in American politics, but defends Trump to the death.

Trump does deviate from my view. I dont like racists and mysoginists. Whether they live here or elsewhere.

That's why I criticise him and if you find racism funny good for you.

Kids have had their school shutdown. I'd imagine more than a few are worried about going out in public. Some braindead **** is talking about deporting them to Venezuela.

And other people are defending that **** and making out that its his critics that are in the wrong.

One of those have a look at your life moments. Is this really the sort of person you want to be? For some fat, orange, lunatic. I just don't get it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.