US Politics Thread

Another one that pretends not to have an interest in American politics, but defends Trump to the death.

Trump does deviate from my view. I dont like racists and mysoginists. Whether they live here or elsewhere.

That's why I criticise him and if you find that funny good for you.

Kids have had their school shutdown. I'd imagine more than a few are worried about going out in public. Some braindead **** is talking about deporting them the Venezuela.

And other people are defending him and making out that its his critics that are in the wrong.

One of those have a look at your life moments. Is this really the sort of person you want to be?
Oh my word. Get a grip - do you honestly think the future of us politics is being fought out on a man city forum? Trump himself would be proud of this level of delusion and self aggrandisement.

No, I'm having a go at people that get on their sweaty high horse because they don't like anything that deviates from their view. In all honesty I've not a great deal of interest in the US election - I just catch snippets here and there. The point dax made about journalists not bothering to get to the bottom of the pet eating story was a fair one I thought - especially as it probably is bollocks, but that seemed to enrage people. I find internet rage funny.
Oh my word. Get a grip - do you honestly think the future of us politics is being fought out on a man city forum? Trump himself would be proud of this level of delusion and self aggrandisement.
I’ll give you this — you’ve taken not giving a shit to an art form.

We all know you’re here to provoke which is why sometimes I find your posts funny and other times enraging. What you don’t do — ever — is add any value or thoughtful perspective.

There’s a place in the world for misanthropic toadies, admittedly. You’re like the dogshit people accidentally step in, not a knife through the boot. But as Walter Scott wrote, there’s no place for the wretch in the world’s collective memory once they’re gone.

Last edited:
I’ll give you this — you’ve taken not giving a shit to an art form.

We all know you’re here to provoke which is why sometimes I find your posts funny and other times enraging. What you don’t do — ever — is add any value or thoughtful perspective.

But there’s a place in the world for misanthropic toadies, admittedly. But as Walter Scott wrote, not after they’re gone.
You might feel provoked but that is your problem. Tbh I think the choice facing the US electorate is basically wether word war three starts in the middle east (trump) or Europe (Harris). If I were you, I'd actually be more immediately concerned about who is actually in charge between now and January with global politics in such a fragile state currently.

You might feel provoked but that is your problem. Tbh I think the choice facing the US electorate is basically whether word war three starts in the middle east (trump) or Europe (Harris). If I were you, I'd actually be more immediately concerned about who is actually in charge between now and January with global politics in such a fragile state currently.
That you think such after admitting you don’t really pay much attention makes me much less concerned about either. Maybe you’ll get drafted though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.