US Politics Thread

So the bloke's (who just tried to assassinate Trump) lawyers are trying to get him off one of the charges by saying it's unconstitutional to ban a felony from possession of a firearm.
Fucking crazy country.

To avoid any confusion, I am not trolling when I say J.D Vance will be America's President come 2029.

He embodies all the good policies that comes with Trump, none of his personality baggage, youthfulness, a sharp mind, a voracious debater, and he is unfazed by bias.

Most here would fall into the "academic left" and its byproduct in America. Extremely unrepresentative of the average American.

JD actually speaks like a human. Answers questions directly. Takes questions primarily from news agencies who are anti-him and his positions and often whoops them on their own shows.

Democrats will need an actually talented candidate to beat him in 2028.

For anyone to think that's a troll is laughable. It speaks to how little people on the left here understand the opposition.

Republicans are already worried about Shapiro. But are hopeful he'd be thwarted by the Democratic Left. Smart Democrats already know JD is going to be a problem in 4 years.

For all the hate that Trump gets he is a gift to Democrats. He is to Democrats what Hilary Clinton was to Republicans. Someone they could hate and rally against.

If JD was the Republican Candidate right now Harris would have almost no chance of winning.

Don't get it twisted. The Republicans have a talented bench once Trump is moved on. It's the Democrats that have a talent problem.
It’s good to see that after me defending your right to talk shite, you are up to the task.

So the bloke's (who just tried to assassinate Trump) lawyers are trying to get him off one of the charges by saying it's unconstitutional to ban a felony from possession of a firearm.
Fucking crazy country.
What is interesting is that MAGA conservatives have made this same argument under the guise of protecting 2A rights.

It’s good to see that after me defending your right to talk shite, you are up to the task.
You shouldn't have to defend my right to talk shit. Just like I don't defend your rights to talk shit. The right is assumed.

I don't hold it against you that you don't know what you are talking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.