US Politics Thread

Who falls for this emotional garbage? Who?
Just hold on a minute. You fell for the garbage that FEMA had run out of funds due to some failing in the White House. They have no funds because the Speaker of the House has declined to table a renewal of a budget that finished in September. You also fell for the nonsense that 175 dollars was the total relief, rather than the tide over for essentials. Of course you may not have believed what you posted, but that would make you as phony as any politician.

Another example of the very real consequences of Trump’s, Vance’s, and MAGA’s dangerous conspiracy mongering.

Those thugs threatening FEMA works are Antifa criminals *disguised* as pro-MAGA loyalists. Ain't that right, Dax?

I would imagine it it very important for the relatives of the dead from that day
Nope! Not even that. One woman died on January 6th. A veteran. And a conservative. And her family doesn't care about J6 as a political issue either.

The One time ever the Leftist didn't see an issues with police excessive force.

So even on the Gotcha claim, you are still wrong.

I'd ask Domalino to fact check. But he's been missing of late. How convenient.

Nope! Not even that. One woman died on January 6th. A veteran. And a conservative. And her family doesn't care about J6 as a political issue either.

The One time ever the Leftist didn't see an issues with police excessive force.

So even on the Gotcha claim, you are still wrong.

I'd ask Domalino to fact check. But he's been missing of late. How convenient.
Watching you make moral compromise after moral compromise in real time is equal parts frightening and hilarious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.