US Politics Thread

Impeach Ric! Ban his twitter! It's seditious propoganda from start to finish. There are blatant attempts to influence the outcome of otherwise democratic MOTM votes.

Furthermore, I suspect the Daily Mail are paying him to promote their articles. Dozens of them quoted on the time line. And the strapline is a DM quote as well! Very suss.

I am quite surprised that a light-hearted joke and short exchange between me and @Ric — really intended as a gentle reminder that this could be a better thread than previous ones, after reading through all of the current pages (and some related reports and already removed posts) and seeing some exchanges that were definitely headed toward the high toxicity variety — has lead to a bit of a ‘bash the janitors’ discussion.

But, hey, any way we can bring people together, I guess!
The whole thread just needs some puns thrown into the mix, Seb.

Alright guys, I know we lost the Senate, but can we all just be nice to each other now... please?

SPINELESS C*NT'S!!!

I read this, I see the desperate tweets from feckless cult-enabling GOP members who realize — finally — that they’ve created a monster, that they tried to subvert democracy by refusing to recognize the result of a legitimate election, and they’re going to get called on the carpet for it, and one particular movie scene comes to mind . . .

I read this, I see the desperate tweets from feckless cult-enabling GOP members who realize — finally — that they’ve created a monster, that they tried to subvert democracy by refusing to recognize the result of a legitimate election, and they’re going to get called on the carpet for it, and one particular movie scene comes to mind . . .

I really hope they get what they deserve, but I just get a niggling feeling there is going to be some shady backroom deal the the Dem's get suckered into making because Republican's 'promise it'll never happen again' 'We're really sorry' Please don't....' .

F*cking sickens me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.