US Politics Thread

Lauren "I live Tweeted Nancy Pelosi's Location" Boebert is fighting w/ Capitol police because they want to search her bag before going into the House floor. They installed metal detectors because the Democrats don't trust the republicans.

Lauren "I live Tweeted Nancy Pelosi's Location" Boebert is fighting w/ Capitol police because they want to search her bag before going into the House floor. They installed metal detectors because the Democrats don't trust the republicans.

A day before the siege she was bullish about her "right" to carry a hand gun in her purse to congress despite it being illegal to possess a firearm in the streets of D.C.

A day before the siege she was bullish about her "right" to carry a hand gun in her purse to congress despite it being illegal to possess a firearm in the streets of D.C.

I've never been a conspiracy theorist but I'd be shocked if she wasn't helping with the coup attempt. She's full-on Qanon and was Tweeting Pelosi's whereabouts. They've already mentioned Gosar, Biggs and Brooks as other possible conspirators but I'm sure they were coordinating w/ somebody at the WH.

They’re just an absolute bunch of cunts. Before moving over here I thought nothing could top the loathing I had for the Tories, but the GOP have taken it to increasingly new levels ever since Obama first became President.

Whilst there’s obviously more pro Trump areas in parts of the country, it’s obviously more complex than the slavery issue in the 1860’s, which you could pinpoint views based exactly on state lines.

Unless all the Pro Trump supporters head south into a specific couple of big states and the normal people move out of there.
They can have the Bible Belt. There’s fuck all there worth seeing or doing anyway. And the weather sucks.

The RNC is going to be decimated while Democrats gaining more control every day. What happened in Georgia scares the hell out of them because they know Texas is trending the same way. Now that we have Stacy Abrams' game plan they're going to have to play some serious defense to remain relevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.