US Politics Thread

Oh, I can.

Fuck off. And then, when you’ve fucked off, keep fucking off some more.
i would say there’s a distinction to be drawn from telling someone to fuck off and telling them to keep fucking off some more. One requires the act of fucking off to commence anew, whereas you have subsequently requested that, on the basis the first act is undertaken, that it continues.

So, in my opinion, you’ve told him to do two distinct things, each on one occasion; or alternatively it’s all part of the same instruction.

You haven’t told him to do anything twice.

i would say there’s a distinction to be drawn from telling someone to fuck off and telling them to keep fucking off some more. One requires the act of fucking off to commence anew, whereas you have subsequently requested that, on the basis the first act is undertaken, that it continues.

So, in my opinion, you’ve told him to do two distinct things, each on one occasion; or alternatively it’s all part of the same instruction.

You haven’t told him to do anything twice.
How about in the other thread?

if I tell him to fuck off in both, does that count as two?

Posted by Bigga for the last three years whilst you were swanning off to the other place.

Yes, roughly 40% of Americans are not bright racists. Roughly the same percentage that believe the earth is 6,000 years old and that evolution is a myth (along with covid).

It says more about the US education system and religious education than it does anything else. Having said that, if you look at the left hand side of an IQ bell curve, the above isn’t particularly surprising.
Swanning off, what a delightful phrase.

The issue then is not bright racists can vote and unless that is addressed then the not bright racists will vote for the next demagogue that comes along. So you agree with me then it is a crisis for liberalism, because not bright racists do not thrive under liberalism.

Given the above what will Biden do to address the not bright racist issue, will he invest in education or will he continue in the vain hope that the premise of liberalism alone will suffice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.