US Politics Thread

Pro-Trump activist Ali Alexander (unfathomably a black man supporting a racist) has named Paul Gosar, Mo Brooks and Andy Biggs as three congressmen he met with to co-ordinate pans for the attack on the Capitol.

Gosar has 5 or 6 siblings who denounced him years ago as a right wing nut job and disown him. Brooks was the arsehole who got on Trump's podium screaming "Today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass!" Jaw droppingly he later claimed he was talking about a donkey.
Haha did he , i saw the brother and sister on the news earlier but i didnt catch the name of the republican

She's bang on as ever.

Their white male privilege now being threatened and they rather save that than the country.
I do wonder why race baiting like this is allowed in this thread, but the words of Ronald Reagan aren’t.

I do wonder why race baiting like this is allowed in this thread, but the words of Ronald Reagan aren’t.

AOC has received daily death threats and continued doing her job. She's making the point that some very affluent people get threatened once and they go into self preservation mode over their elected duties.

AOC has received daily death threats and continued doing her job. She's making the point that some very affluent people get threatened once and they go into self preservation mode over their elected duties.
What’s that got to do with them being white? If you don’t like the way they’ve voted or the policies they’ve supported, name and shame.

I was commenting on your words, not hers.

What’s that got to do with them being white? If you don’t like the way they’ve voted or the policies they’ve supported, name and shame.

Open a thread to discuss is there such thing as white privilege and we'll discuss it there.

This is a general US politics thread.

Shut up gammon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.