US Politics Thread

You're as mad as Trump, aren't you? Police excessive force? I suppose you mean the woman shot while trying to break in to the Capitol.
She was the only one who died, so I suppose I couldn't be talking about anyone else.

Attempts to normalise what happened on Jan 6, and the attempts to pretty much ignore the suffering those events caused is pretty disturbing.

And a good indicator that as much as they defend it, the cult know there was absolutely no justification for what happened that day.

If there was they would be standing up proudly instead of hoping people forget.
This is faux- outrage:
1. Nothing is being normalized. If you storm the Capital with intent to disrupt the government's business, you should be punished. Many have been.

2. The event caused little suffering. Other than to the woman who got killed and her family. But no one on the " Darkest day in American history" tour give 2 fucks about her.

3.Ofcourse there is no justification for storming the capital, breaking windows, and acting a fool..

fBut an insurrection? Miss me with that Charming Soft.

It was a protest. Period. Move on. We are in 2024 now. Take a page from VP Harris and. "Turn the page!"

Last edited:
Jokers arent they. Its their country. They shag flags and pledge allegiance every morning as children and are brought up to worship a nebulous historic document, and link God to everything, yet didnt seemingly mind a coup staged by the current president who had just been voted out. Very odd place, not to be taken seriously at all after that
And yet, id take the U.S with all its warts over any other Country every day of the week and 2ice on Sunday.

You know both before and After praying to Jesus and all :)

This is faux- outrage:
1. Nothing is being normalized. If you storm the Capital with intent to disrupt the government's business, you should be punished. Many have been.

2. The event caused little suffering. Other than to the woman who got killed and her family. But no one on the " Darkest day in American history" tour give 2 fucks about her.

3.Ofcourse there is no justification for storming the capital, breaking windows, and acting a fool..

fBut an insurrection? Charming soft! It was a protest. Period.
I'm not outraged. Bemused maybe.

But youve done well to prove my point.

Normalise a pretty abnormal situation. And ignore the pain and suffering of people involved.

This is faux- outrage:

fBut an insurrection? Charming soft! It was a protest. Period.
Think about it, nobody, but nobody would have died if this didn’t happen. It was a protest, a protest that was pushed to the extremes by the words of somebody who didn’t accept a democratic decision.

I have no skin in this game as I don’t have a vote, but what does get me is how your country is so divided. Says to me that generations have been left behind, similar to here, where it’s not about trust in a single party, but distrust in the other.

This is faux- outrage:

fBut an insurrection? Miss me with that Charming Soft.

It was a protest. Period. Move on. We are in 2024 now. Take a page from VP Harris and. "Turn the page!"
"The event caused little suffering" -- to you. What do you know about anyone else's suffering?

You were once on a slow march towards the acceptance of the abnormal, but your pace is quickening toward its inevitable end -- the acceptance of atrocities.

Looking at the polls and odds, so close to the election, I’d say that Trump is going to be in the seat for the next session and we’ll have to see how he will run the country.

Will this have a huge effect on us, I’m not sure. Probably go against how we have acted internationally but will just remind us of our place now we are out of the EU.

Personally, I’ll switch off to it unless dealing with our counterparts, then I’ll peak my mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.