US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but there were 4 women who accused him of having wandering (tiny) hands already and he's been charged with raping a 13 year old as well.
Just looked it up. Its a lawsuit that a woman has filed about an assault when she was 13. I guess thats a civil complaint that yanks are so fond of, rather than criminal charges.

Has he? And as far as I am aware, none of those 4 women have gone to the police to make criminal complaints against him

There has been an allegation of rape against him and his friend Jeffrey Epstein, Trump by law isnt allowed to name and shame his accuser so his usual bully tactics wont work in that case should it go forward, but it all seems a bit dodgy with Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew also having ties to Epstein who is a convicted pedophile.

What I meant was those 4 women have already made public claims so have been on the end of his public comebacks already but are each seemingly without witnesses so its a he said she said situation.

That's because they are racist, sexist, homophobic, pro life, backward redkneck **** puffins in general.
True, some of them I guess. But so are those ethnic voter groups who are going to prevent him from winning.

I wish both would lose, somehow, but I find the sanctimonious, smug, self-satisfied hillary camp utterly annoying. A bit like the Remain camp, labelling brexiters as racist. Some were, but not all, and there are worthwhile, valid points in favour of both Trump and Brexit.

Ultimately its 1. Disruption to economy if trump wins (especially with the kicking we will get post-brexit) versus 2. entrenched corruption and risk of sabre-rattling with Russia is hillary wins.

Might go with 1, just, because I have a mortgage to pay.
But doesn't mean it's a clearcut "racism" or "good v evil" argument.

We often look back at past societies and think "what the fuck were they thinking?".

In years to come people will look at this election and feel the same.

It's embarrassing that one of these two cunts are going to be in the western hot seat.

He's worse though.

True, some of them I guess. But so are those ethnic voter groups who are going to prevent him from winning.

I wish both would lose, somehow, but I find the sanctimonious, smug, self-satisfied hillary camp utterly annoying. A bit like the Remain camp, labelling brexiters as racist. Some were, but not all, and there are worthwhile, valid points in favour of both Trump and Brexit.

Ultimately its 1. Disruption to economy if trump wins (especially with the kicking we will get post-brexit) versus 2. entrenched corruption and risk of sabre-rattling with Russia is hillary wins.

Might go with 1, just, because I have a mortgage to pay.
But doesn't mean it's a clearcut "racism" or "good v evil" argument.
You might go with 'disruption to the economy' because you have a mortgage to pay?

I think it would be scarier if he wasnt arrested, if the man has committed sex crimes he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, regardless of how tiny his hands are.
I'm always a little queasy about "he groped my tits stories" with celebs 15 years after the event. They tend to take on a life of their own and don't really have evidence for or against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.