US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's arrested before the week is out should he lose.
If he doesn't become president i hope this whole thing destroys him, i find him a vile human with the mentality of a spoiled 14yo kid who never had brothers or sisters. Clinton can fuck off to the lying nasty beast thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's arrested before the week is out should he lose.
Whilst that would be fun it would set a scary prescident and be fairly reminiscent of Germany circa 1933 and Russia anytime.

I think it would be scarier if he wasnt arrested, if the man has committed sex crimes he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, regardless of how tiny his hands are.
I wouldnt want to be the woman who presses charges against him, a billionaire bastard covered in lawyers who makes personal attacks his life's mission. I'd be surprised if there are many brave enough to put themselves through it.

I wouldnt want to be the woman who presses charges against him, a billionaire bastard covered in lawyers who makes personal attacks his life's mission. I'd be surprised if there are many brave enough to put themselves through it.

I agree but there were 4 women who accused him of having wandering (tiny) hands already and he's been charged with raping a 13 year old as well.

Maybe they could put a wig on an ostrich and pretend

They had Bernie Sanders who was pretty close to pipping Hillary. If you believe the leaks the DNC did all they could to stop him winning. Cant say I know much about him but seems he has a long history of campaigning for social issues. Seems he had his head screwed on right.

wp1f72a45d_06.png

Right, now we have the POTUS sorted any other problems?

They had Bernie Sanders who was pretty close to pipping Hillary. If you believe the leaks the DNC did all they could to stop him winning. Cant say I know much about him but seems he has a long history of campaigning for social issues. Seems he had his head screwed on right.
He was way too liberal for America.I liked him and he had some sound plans but 30 years ago hed be arrested for being a commie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.