US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, some of them I guess. But so are those ethnic voter groups who are going to prevent him from winning.

I wish both would lose, somehow, but I find the sanctimonious, smug, self-satisfied hillary camp utterly annoying. A bit like the Remain camp, labelling brexiters as racist. Some were, but not all, and there are worthwhile, valid points in favour of both Trump and Brexit.

Ultimately its 1. Disruption to economy if trump wins (especially with the kicking we will get post-brexit) versus 2. entrenched corruption and risk of sabre-rattling with Russia is hillary wins.

Might go with 1, just, because I have a mortgage to pay.
But doesn't mean it's a clearcut "racism" or "good v evil" argument.
All I really care about are economics and there is no economic argument to support Trump so whilst they may be both top class wankers, this isn't even a close vote. Trump would bankrupt the States inside two years.

wp1f72a45d_06.png

Right, now we have the POTUS sorted any other problems?
Bluemoon is well known for it's diplomacy when it comes to international affairs, if only the muffin/Barm problem could be resolved so easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.