US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just said about winning,"It'll be an amazing day. It will will be known as Brexit plus plus plus..."

AzEAPZ.gif

Wouldn't love to be in his situation room during a crisis.

George W would have been hilarious if he wasn't such a war mongerer. If Trump gets in we will probably get more of that stupid humour but less war.

"I've made a terrific deal with Russia. In exchange for us leaving Syria....You won't believe what Putin has offered us. It's truly amazing....Every US citizens will get a...Wait for it, this is a staggering deal. I know about these things. Every US Citizens will get a free bottle of vodka and a day pass on the Moscow Metro system. I told you I'd make America Great Again didn't I? I'm so great at this..."
A Trump victory will be seen by Putin as a green light to take over Eastern Ukraine and probably also Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia so I wouldn't be so sure there'll be less war.

A Trump victory will be seen by Putin as a green light to take over Eastern Ukraine and probably also Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia so I wouldn't be so sure there'll be less war.
Fuck.

Three more places Ryanair will stop cheap flights to.

HILLARY!!! HILLARY!!! HILLARY!!!

Who's most likely to win?

Well if the polls are to be trusted (and its a big if) the gap narrowed to 1% at the weekend but has widened to a Clinton by about 4% now on average across the polls. She is also firm fav with the bookmakers, but as the Trumpers like to point out, this was the same for Brexit, despite that being totally different as the support for leave/remain was cross party whereas in the US the divide is very much along the divide of the 2 major parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.