US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump has just said at his Rally "Were tired of being run by stupid people..."

Haha,just insults on the last day them,stupid twat thinks that running America is the same as running a business
I can see his business collapsing after this election. A lot lot of his income is companies paying him to use the Trump brand. Can't see many wanting to continue using it.
He cracks me up, 4 years of this would be hilarious
If he was the president of a country that didn't have any influence on the world stage I'd agree with you. If he becomes president of the USA I can pretty much guarantee you won't be laughing for long.

I can see his business collapsing after this election. A lot lot of his income is companies paying him to use the Trump brand. Can't see many wanting to continue using it.

If he was the president of a country that didn't have any influence on the world stage I'd agree with you. If he becomes president of the USA I can pretty much guarantee you won't be laughing for long.

AzEAPZ.gif

He cracks me up, 4 years of this would be hilarious
George W would have been hilarious if he wasn't such a war mongerer. If Trump gets in we will probably get more of that stupid humour but less war.

"I've made a terrific deal with Russia. In exchange for us leaving Syria....You won't believe what Putin has offered us. It's truly amazing....Every US citizens will get a...Wait for it, this is a staggering deal. I know about these things. Every US Citizens will get a free bottle of vodka and a day pass on the Moscow Metro system. I told you I'd make America Great Again didn't I? I'm so great at this..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.