US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look into the marriages of the Rothschilds, every powerful family in the Western world is linked it's insane. I believe Elites have different motives to each other and ideas for the world. It's a depressing thought knowing you can't do fuck all about it but just go along with the ride.
And they all have dinner together on Friday night and plan out how they're going to screw the world next week because we all know the Jews rule the world. And once a month the Clintons get an invite.

Take this shit to StormFront where it belongs FFS.

I really can't understand how people can't see right through Trump. His only talent (apart from being a sex pest) is that he is the ultimate salesman. He will say anything at all to get the deal whether it's based on fact or outright lies. During this campaign it's been mostly the latter. He has no grasp at all of politics or current affairs and he's a useless businessman. When his financial affairs become available for scrutiny as they surely will eventually, I'm convinced we'll find his liabilities will be way in excess of his assets. His motivation is greed and revenge and his tactics are to appeal to the prejudices of the uneducated and the proportion of the population who are racist, Islamophobic and/or mysogynist. He's a vile human being. Whatever anyone's reservations are about Clinton, it all appears to be based on innuendo and constantly blaming her personally for perceived poor US government policy over the last 20 years.
Don't think I replied to this yet. What I replied to within the last couple pages to ChicagoBlue I think explains my rationale. I do see straight through him, it's just the byproduct of his self-interest benefits my interests as non-US citizen. I suppose from your position, it'd be like me voting for Farage to be PM - I definitely fucking wouldn't. I think I suddenly understand the difference between our viewpoints perfectly now.

And they all have dinner together on Friday night and plan out how they're going to screw the world next week because we all know the Jews rule the world. And once a month the Clintons get an invite.

People are always going to be keen to marry into a family that can get their hands on some cheap wine for the wedding reception.

We were more talking hypothetically of the options available to wealthy elites with agendas (e.g. political) outside of their remit (e.g. by funding campaigns/political connections) or relating to their business (e.g. banking) for a second, any of which they may actually have thought about themselves or have taken, maybe none. That one there happens anyway out of tradition with certain families (especially ones with a history of royal bloodlines). But yeah, off-tangent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.