US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like his hair. It's nice.
ferretFeatured.jpg

The closer it is getting the more i am starting to hope Trump gets it, I cant trust Clinton and suspect Trump would stir the pot which is long overdue.

The only other thing I'm interested in asking (to the Clinton supporters) before we get to the results:

With the raised tensions already, including NATO lining forces along Russian border countries (https://www.rt.com/news/365319-us-tanks-deployment-eastern-europe/ - yes RT, no record of outright lying, find other sources if you need), the blame Clinton has put at Russia's door (might have included US/UK counter-cyber attacks) and the stance on Syria and Clinton's suggestion she would continue to arm rebel groups in such countries to fight terrorism (which may be against groups Russia are aiding) - do you or do you not worry that Clinton will cause raised tensions internationally between West and East (inc. China/India/Pakistan, maybe even Brazil later) which could lead to severe repercussions (lets say, at least NATO troops being involved in another war on the ground)?

Succinct answers welcome.

The only other thing I'm interested in asking (to the Clinton supporters) before we get to the results:

With the raised tensions already, including NATO lining forces along Russian border countries (https://www.rt.com/news/365319-us-tanks-deployment-eastern-europe/ - yes RT, no record of outright lying, find other sources if you need), the blame Clinton has put at Russia's door (might have included US/UK counter-cyber attacks) and the stance on Syria and Clinton's suggestion she would continue to arm rebel groups in such countries to fight terrorism (which may be against groups Russia are aiding) - do you or do you not worry that Clinton will cause raised tensions internationally between West and East (inc. China/India/Pakistan, maybe even Brazil later) which could lead to severe repercussions (lets say, at least NATO troops being involved in another war on the ground)?
I agree. We should let Russia do exactly what it wants so we don't upset that nice Mr Putin and make him get all annoyed.

You really haven't distinguished yourself in this thread.

I agree. We should let Russia do exactly what it wants so we don't upset that nice Mr Putin and make him get all annoyed.

Awh come on mate, I've asked a neutral question there that in no way relates to Trump or what you feel about what Russia is doing. I just want to see quick opinions from Clinton supporters (because I can guess Trump supporters' answers) about whether they feel tensions will raise further or not with a Clinton presidency. I haven't blamed Clinton for anything in that, I've left everything open to hear opinions without trying to influence them in the question (what I listed is to provide context to what I'm asking and is all true where I haven't left it open to uncertainty - i.e. the cyberattacks).

Regarding your last comment, I've made my preference and rationale for that clear in the thread, but I've still approached everything objectively and took information as it is - that doesn't say the opinion I formed from it matches up with yours, which is fine in any subject.

He didn't say that. He raised a good point, whether you feel that the Bear should have its hackles raised with Clinton or have it's tummy tickled with Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.