US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up to 30 states could legalise marijuana if the people vote for it today. Meaning that half the country will be too stoned to give a fuck about Trump being president

Did you see Obama talking about this, said it might have to be taken federal as it will be nearly impossible to police from one state to another.

I fairly sure Barry as he was called, inhaled when he was younger.

Did you see Obama talking about this, said it might have to be taken federal as it will be nearly impossible to police from one state to another.

They had huge problems with this and prohibition, people were driving to another state to do their alcohol shopping.

I just noticed btw I meant to say nuclear wars would have a huge impact, but nuclear fusion and the like is natural to the universe (didn't mean to write since) - it'd still take a fair while to get Earth back to something normal if world war scale.

Exactly, it's not as simple as it's made out, that's why I'm talking about it simply because I don't know about the ins and outs of it - I was looking at it very simply on a huge timescale without thought for us. You seem to know about it, I don't so can't really add anything more than that.

Just read your last paragraph now - think you've got the wrong end of the stick mate, not remotely talking down to you ha - it might have been aguero93:20 I said it to, but I'm not remotely a scientist that's why I was briefly looking at it very simply on a timescale that makes us look like a blink. We both seem to agree on 100% renewable energy ASAP so it's a moot discussion, especially when i can't really add much at all to it. I only just saw it's relation to Trump when west dids brought it up y'day.

Mate, I said that in my last paragraph because you stated in replying to me "Think of all the animals/fish/plants that have gone extinct in that time. Just because things are going extinct doesn't mean things won't replace them - obviously we're looking at this on a big timescale here."

No worries, I think we agree on renewables, better to be on the train pissing out, than running along the platform trying to piss in ie those that develop them will be in the position of power the longer time goes on.

Think he alluded to it in this one.

Mate, I said that in my last paragraph because you stated in replying to me "Think of all the animals/fish/plants that have gone extinct in that time. Just because things are going extinct doesn't mean things won't replace them - obviously we're looking at this on a big timescale here."

No worries, I think we agree on renewables, better to be on the train pissing out, than running along the platform trying to piss in ie those that develop them will be in the position of power the longer time goes on.
Yeah I was just raising an element of why I was looking at it in that way, I wouldn't know if you knew all or nothing about that. I was taking a pretty casual approach to it baring in mind I'm saying nothing about stopping us going extinct there. Essentially I really know what I know about ice ages in the context of reading how Britain and Ireland formed from a historian which I just find a bit striking having not studied anything like you have. Was just replying to west dids with the little I've previously thought about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.