US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't find your comments on this thread unreasonable by any means. Quick answer, I don't know if a Clinton win would lead to greater or less tension BUT she feels a lot less easy to unbalance than Trump...so in this way I would trust her more, beyond the question of which candidate is more - or less - morally and legally reprehensible
ps posted a vid a while back in which Trump pretty much says that Obama is unhinged. If THAT is Trumps idea of being unhinged, quite what does he think it means to be balanced?
pps that vid is on page 336 if interested?
Sorry mate haven't got time to watch the vid, have lost hope of keeping up with the thread being so busy in work. During this, I've never been proactive in thinking about what I'd vote if I was a US citizen because there's enough to think about as a Brit. You lot have allowed me to realise I'd probably be avidly against Trump if I was a US voter, though I'm not sure I could bring myself to vote for Clinton, I'd probably remove myself from the equation and the risk of a guilty conscious if it turned out awful by voting Green Party.

Fuck sake even the moon is getting it's own brexit. The Ungrateful ****.

Yeah but it'll be coming back. The same momentum that's causing the moon to move away will wear off after it reaches a certain distance and then the Earth's gravitational pull will bring it back...

giphy.gif

Yeah but it'll be coming back. The same momentum that's causing the moon to move away will wear off after it reaches a certain distance and then the Earth's gravitational pull will bring it back...

giphy.gif
Where does the momentum come from though? Bet you it was those fat bastard Americans walking on it.

Simply not true. He has been proudly racist and xenophobic up until a week ago when his campaign finally convinced him to shut up.
Talking about his support group? My perspective of it anyway. I still find it amusing the idiocy of the people they've been interviewing at his gatherings at this late stage. Just early on, I'd probably agree with you the vast majority of his support group were that but as people have thought about it more by the later stages through the debates (and the negative media over Clinton) I think he's gained a lot of preference/votes from people with a different rationale for voting for him. Like the things I've talked about on here why as a Brit I'd prefer him to be Pres than Clinton - still wouldn't vote for him if I was a US voter though.

Also, with your other post - yeah it seems that's the case (less US/Rus tensions with Trump) but it's nigh on impossible to predict if that would lead to other tensions/conflict around the world (e.g. Slavic countries themselves without US support).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.