US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the Democrate candidate was is largely irrelevant to this election. The decision should really be a simple one, "do you think Donald Trump should be the most powerful man on the planet?" This should really be a "fucks sake, anyone but that idiot" decision. I'm no fan of Clinton, but when it's a choice between her and Trump then it's simply no contest, Trump is a dangerously selfish, impatient, greedy man with little real clue about how the wider world works. And he's a pathological liar. You can't trust a single word that comes out of his mouth.

I reckon the yanks will have a contigency plan in place for the unlikely event he actually gets elected. He'll get impeached before the inauguration or assassinated. Even if it causes a constitutional crisis and riots amongst his supporters, it would preferable than having an ignorant thin skinned bufoon with a finger on the button of the world's biggest nuclear arsenal.

Whatever happens, the Americans have made themselves a laughing stock for letting it get this far. They can't ever let this happen again for the sake of the whole world.

Hiliary last night lol

"People look at the Statue of Liberty and they see ... a beacon of hope for people around the world. Donald looks at the Statue of Liberty and sees a four. Maybe a five if she loses the torch and tablet and changes her hair."

Hiliary last night lol

"People look at the Statue of Liberty and they see ... a beacon of hope for people around the world. Donald looks at the Statue of Liberty and sees a four. Maybe a five if she loses the torch and tablet and changes her hair."

That is genuinely funny :-)

Actually you'd have to not see through Trump which would make you terminally stupid if you're not a racist redneck. Chances are you'd be both.
Whilst I agree with you....'racist redneck' is beginning to sound like the 'uneducated racist' schtick which was being applied to brexiters...and we all know what happened there.

They have the two most hated nominations ever running for President. Its a complete mess, to think they could have had Bernie who at least seemed to have good intentions.

I could never vote for either of them. I swear Trump started this as a joke and just ran with it while Hillary is the definition of corruption. I dont know if anyone has been keeping up to date with the leaks but its crazy how deep it goes.

Whilst I agree with you....'racist redneck' is beginning to sound like the 'uneducated racist' schtick which was being applied to brexiters...and we all know what happened there.
People voted for Brexit for numerous reasons and people were unfairly branded with being xenophobic. Whilst a lot possibly were, many voted for Brexit because of disdain for the EU as an institution and the fact that many laws in this country appear to be imposed from Brussels without any clear accountability.

On the other hand Trump clearly is a narcissistic, tax dodging, draft dodging, racist, xenophobic, ignorant, deluded, hypocritical, lying, mysogynist redneck sex pest who had the luck to inherit a fortune. His only talent is self promotion. He's not even a very good bullshitter as anyone with any intelligence knows he's making it up as he goes along.

People voted for Brexit for numerous reasons and people were unfairly branded with being xenophobic. Whilst a lot possibly were, many voted for Brexit because of disdain for the EU as an institution and the fact that many laws in this country appear to be imposed from Brussels without any clear accountability.

Exactly like 'big government' in the states then...
Don't like El Trumpo one little bit...but sex pest wise he's probably somewhere behind Hilarys husband..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.