USA 2014 Champions tournament

Re: City in USA July/August 2013, CHAMPIONS Tournament

Impeccable One said:
BufordUSABlue said:
This is awesome news !!

Charlotte is 2 hrs drive from me do it's an excuse for a road trip and meet up with fellow USA based blues .

Genuine offer: if any Blues are thinking of flying over and want any advice just let me know. Charlotte is a cool and decent place with very good night life ...... And a decent curry house. ;-))

Charlotte is an 8 hour drive for me, but just booked my accommodation :D So see you there ...

Final will be in Miami (3 hour drive for me), but not sure what dates yet.

-- Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:59 pm --

BufordUSABlue said:
This is awesome news !!

Charlotte is 2 hrs drive from me so it's an excuse for a road trip and meet up with fellow USA based blues .

Genuine offer: if any Blues are thinking of flying over and want any advice just let me know. Charlotte is a cool and decent place with very good night life ...... And a more than acceptable curry house. ;-))

..... and some fine entertaining 'Gentlemans' clubs ;)
..... and a good English pub which we could use as a blue base ..... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bigbenpub.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bigbenpub.com/</a>

Terrific idea as I will be traveling with a couple of Pool fans and could use the support.

Sucks that of all the city games NYC gets the worst one against olimpiakos fuck..but I guess beggars can't be choosing I will be there..would've rather saw the city vs milan game in Pittsburgh but that's toooo far

Re: More 2014 friendlies reported

buckshot said:
Barker said:
buckshot said:
Yeah, where are you guys?

I'm in Lancaster.
Erie. I've heard some questionable things about Lancaster. Erie probably isn't too much better though. Moving from Manchester to here has made me realise how great of a city Manchester really is.

I was born and raised in Lancaster so I kind of like it. For an outsider it might not seem like much but if you know where to go and what to do it's pretty great. Plus, we're close to Philly, NY, Baltimore and DC.
I live in Cincinnati. Only a 4 hour drive...

Charlotte 8hrs from me, planning on being there!!! any idea when tickets go on sale??

This and only this said:
Jutt said:
Barker said:

Im eyeing that one as well. Or the ones in DC, as thats actually closer than Pittsburgh even though im in PA

You do realise that it's the rags, not us, playing in DC

I wouldn't have said anything. ;)

Guess I'll be booking airfare. That easy drive to St. Louis last year is missed.

buckshot said:
Barker said:
buckshot said:
Yeah, where are you guys?

I'm in Lancaster.
Erie. I've heard some questionable things about Lancaster. Erie probably isn't too much better though. Moving from Manchester to here has made me realise how great of a city Manchester really is.

I was born and raised in Lancaster so I kind of like it. For an outsider it might not seem like much but if you know where to go and what to do it's pretty great. Plus, we're close to Philly, NY, Baltimore and DC.
Isn't Lancaster mostly farms omish people and a whole bunch of nothing to do unless you drive hours<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:50 pm --<br /><br />
kanovic said:
Charlotte 8hrs from me, planning on being there!!! any idea when tickets go on sale??
For me it's 9 hours coming from new jersey

eddiemarin09 said:
buckshot said:
Barker said:

Isn't Lancaster mostly farms omish people and a whole bunch of nothing to do unless you drive hours

-- Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:50 pm --

kanovic said:
For me it's 9 hours coming from new jersey

That's what people who have never been here would have you believe. We have a fairly vibrant downtown with lots of nice restaurants and two convention centers nearby. It's only about an hour and fifteen minutes by train to Philadelphia too.

Damnit, we get the rags in Denver and Pittsburgh is the closest city game :(

Blue Haze said:
Miami in early August? Uh..... that's going to be really hot and humid. Don't be surprised to see low-mid 90s and rain.
As a lifelong resident of the Southern US, I can attest that is proper summer weather.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.