usa v mexico

22-1-0

That is Mexico's record against the U.S. in Estadio Azteca. And since it opened in 1966 they've only lost 11 matches total in it.

Edit: And from what I can tell, 10 of those losses were friendlies or Olympics. So that's one official loss.

Crouchinho said:
MSP said:
Are you really that big of an idiot?

I might be, who knows. So why?

I am too, I'm thinking it's either a valuable away point or maybe they've qualified already.

Not sure how the concacaf whatever it's called works

it's a huge point because it's only the 2nd time we've ever gotten a point away at Mexico...

nobody has qualified yet as this was only matchday 3 of 10...

There are 6 teams left (Panama, Honduras, USA, Costa Rica, Mexico, and Jamaica) and the top 3 advance to the WC and the 4th place team goes to the Intercontinental Playoff vs. New Zealand...

MC_fan_in_Texas said:
Crouchinho said:
MSP said:
I might be, who knows. So why?

I am too, I'm thinking it's either a valuable away point or maybe they've qualified already.

Not sure how the concacaf whatever it's called works

it's a huge point because it's only the 2nd time we've ever gotten a point away at Mexico...

nobody has qualified yet as this was only matchday 3 of 10...

There are 6 teams left (Panama, Honduras, USA, Costa Rica, Mexico, and Jamaica) and the top 3 advance to the WC and the 4th place team goes to the Intercontinental Playoff vs. New Zealand...

Dont worry lol we will easily qualify and get knocked out in the first round of the world cup. this years team is awful. the fact clint dempsy is our only actual threat is bad news especially how shit hes been playing for totenham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.