USA vs Brazil CC Final

quote="Thanx4Knives"]Is this getting much attention in the US?[/quote]
At least three of them are watching it![/quote]

And that'll be about it as well!

The guy i have in doing some work in the basement came upstairs for s soda and looked at the TV at 2-0 and said "thats not bad is it?" then went back downstairs to listen to the "Braves" on his radio! Kinda summed it up well for me :-) !![/quote]
I am recording the Braves game so do not ruin it! :)
I hope we beat the hell out of the Red Soxs.[/quote]

OK - My lips are sealed AB....... :-)[/quote]

Top of the ninth btw !!

BufordUSABlue said:
quote="Thanx4Knives"]Is this getting much attention in the US?
At least three of them are watching it![/quote]

The guy i have in doing some work in the basement came upstairs for s soda and looked at the TV at 2-0 and said "thats not bad is it?" then went back downstairs to listen to the "Braves" on his radio! Kinda summed it up well for me :-) !![/quote]

Top of the ninth btw !![/quote]

I have nooooo idea what you two are talking about, braves, red sox, top of the ninth, all gibberish to me!!!

MikeF said:
BufordUSABlue said:
quote="Thanx4Knives"]Is this getting much attention in the US?
At least three of them are watching it!

Top of the ninth btw !![/quote]

I have nooooo idea what you two are talking about, braves, red sox, top of the ninth, all gibberish to me!!![/quote]

The Braves are shit, and the Red Sox fans are annoying cunts, that's all you need to know :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.