USA Win Goup C!!!!

It's a pretty spectacular win and shows that they have very good team play without the great individuals. Lord only knows how great they can become with better individuals but they certainly are a team and no one can take them lightly.

MCFC-OKAY said:
To Illest Villians; I misinterpreted your words "feather in the cap" so I'm sorry for that, but I do think your being arrogant, whether you mean it or not I'm not sure "Not like basketball or American football where our teams are the best around the globe".
I understand man, it's an emotional moment for everyone here and I apologize if I'm going too far.

Best of luck to England on their trek on the other side of the bracket.

But yes, our basketball and American football teams do rip shit...Just kidding...

I understand man, it's an emotional moment for everyone here and I apologize if I'm going too far.

Best of luck to England on their trek on the other side of the bracket.

But yes, our basketball and American football teams do rip shit...Just kidding...

Sorry If I went too far aswell, no point city fans bickering. Hope USA do well ( Just not well enough ), enjoy watching them play !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.