USA Win Goup C!!!!

I think the problem here is that City fans don't like "bandwaggoners." And, unfortunately, that is how we perceive some of the Americans with regards to their National team.

However, those American City fans on here have no need to prove their credentials. If you choose to be a City fan whilst being American you obviously have a warped sense of humour whilst also understanding and loving the game.

Well done USA.

somervillain said:
Why not just admit the USA outclassed the rest of the group (especially considering the two points the referee stole from them in the second group match), tip your hats, and move on? Simples.
The rub of the green (pun intended) didn't go your way for the Slovenia game but it certainly went your way for the England game, and that point ultimately meant more than the two you undeservedly lost against Slovenia. However, I'm happy that USA went through and I'm happy to move on. I just don't think it's as simple as the USA outclassing the rest of the group.

Blue Smarties said:
But you still may need to play Germany hahaha yanky doodle.
We will worry about that when/if it happens. Some said they want to play them for the loss in 2002, I would rather avoid them and get an "easier" opponent!!! Easier on paper but all the matches will be tough and all teams must be respected......

All the arrogant England fans who think we will win the World Cup seem to be forgetting that USA actually won the group. Well done to USA though, a good hard working side that plays for their country. A lot more than can be said for most of the tossers that pull on the England shirt.

Thread cleaned up.

Those of you being dicks, please stop because next time the thread will just go.

mackenzie said:
I think the problem here is that City fans don't like "bandwaggoners." And, unfortunately, that is how we perceive some of the Americans with regards to their National team.

However, those American City fans on here have no need to prove their credentials. If you choose to be a City fan whilst being American you obviously have a warped sense of humour whilst also understanding and loving the game.

Well done USA.
Well said Mac!! I have been a City fan for over 30 years! I am one demented bastard!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.