Utd Tickets FAC any news (allocation row) {merged}

Right sorted my lack of tickets by phoning the ticket office. They asked if I had changed my credit card details (which I didn't) and then put it through there and then. Got my email confirmation with my season ticket seat 2 minutes later.

i think we should all accept that we are in a very busy period of a very successful season. lets cut them some slack and most of all realise that the ticketmaster or whoever are not the ticket office.overall they do a brilliant job bearing in mind allocations/police guidelines etc all delay the issuing of tickets.

Just phoned up customer services as my ticket has been processed but the wife's hasn't, was told not to worry as the seat is reserved and money should be taken by Thursday, if not call back and they will process it manually.

The FA Cup with Budweiser
Third Round
Manchester City v Manchester United
Sunday 8 January 2012
Kick off – 1.00pm

Tickets will be priced as follows;

Platinum and Gold Members

Adults: £40
16-21s / Over 65s: £15
Under 16s: £10

Blue Members and General Sale

Adults: £45
16-21s / Over 65s: £20

Supporters registered on the FA Cup Scheme will be allocated a ticket priced as follows;

Adults: £15
16-21s / Over 65s: £15

If the supporter number used is that of an Adult, then only an Adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to 16-21s and Over 65s.

Please note that due to the extended visiting supporter allocation, supporters registered on the FA Cup Scheme that are located in the South Stand will need to relocate for this fixture. Information has been issued to impacted supporters by email.

Tickets will be available online at mcfc.co.uk/tickets, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 option 1** and to personal callers at the ticket office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria;

Platinum/Gold Members (not registered on the FA Cup Scheme) – Friday 23rd December at 9am.
Blue Members with Match Ticket Priority – Wednesday 28th December at 9am.
General Sale – Thursday 29th December at 9am.

Tickets for this fixture will only be available to supporters who have previously attended a match at the Etihad Stadium.

Platinum and Gold Members who are not registered on the FA Cup Scheme are kindly reminded that their seasonal seat is not guaranteed for any FA Cup game played at the Etihad Stadium.

Supporters who are signed up to the FA Cup Scheme are advised that payment will be taken from their registered account on or before Friday 23rd December 2011.

**There is a £2.50 booking fee per ticket on all telephone bookings.

10 loyalty points will be awarded for attending this fixture.

I've been charged for going overdrawn in my bank, i thought city did it as a payment in a shop and not like a direct debit?

45 quid for a general sale ticket fuck that, its the third round wont be taking the girlfriend now ;)

Finally got an email response from the club late this afternoon.
Thank you for your email. The cup scheme is done in several runs, with each one containing a certain number of supporter numbers at a time, so yours may have not been done yet. Another possibility is that you could have had a failed payment, in this instance you will receive an email or SMS from the Club asking you to update your details. In any case your seat is still reserved so you will be allocated it at some point. Hope this helps, if you have any more issues please get in touch
No possibility whatsoever of a failed payment, and I don't buy the 'done in batches' yarn at all, given the various different problems others have had, so reading between the lines, something has gone wrong somewhere with the systems/databases, but it seems they are on it at least.
Also good to see them getting in touch on the late afternoon of Xmas eve. Although given my personal experiences over the years, it's about time I started getting decent customer service.

Hi,

Didn't find an ekxtremely relevant thread, so I'll try my luck here.

My problem is that I'm going to Manchester to watch the FA cup derby on the 8th of January, but I lack 10 points to buy tickets on the general sale. I've already got the Blue memberships.

Any tips or help would really be appreciated.

blumoon said:
JGL07 said:
BL2blue said:
I think tickets are only available to anyone who has been to at least one game at Etihad this season.

Same for the Liverpool cup game.

No you have to have 70 points.

If I try to book a seat for the Liverpool match it reports:

"Sorry this customer has exceeded the maximum number of allowed tickets for this event".

I have ben to three matches at the Etihad this season (and have a meagre 55 points).
Incorrect........the criteria is "Tickets for this fixture will only be available to supporters who have previously attended a match at the Etihad Stadium". I'm sure they will sell you one over the phone if it makes it to General Sale.

I was going with the thought of- if i'm a season card holder and got over 3000 points then i'd qualify to get his ticket as i've obviously bought a ticket before?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.