Utd Tickets FAC any news (allocation row) {merged}

1dart said:
Mine and my dads money has been taken but the amount is £80 for the 2. I thought they were £15? Has anyone else had this type of problem?

Are you in the FA Cup scheme? If so they have overcharged you, if not that is the right price.

LoveCity said:
1dart said:
Mine and my dads money has been taken but the amount is £80 for the 2. I thought they were £15? Has anyone else had this type of problem?

Are you in the FA Cup scheme? If so they have overcharged you, if not that is the right price.

Yes mate we are in all cup schemes. I will have to ring them then, just wanted some confirmation before I rang making a dick of myself

done the same with me.. overcharged for my ticket, taking 40 quid rather than the 15. I have dropped them an email.

de niro said:
i think we should all accept that we are in a very busy period of a very successful season. lets cut them some slack and most of all realise that the ticketmaster or whoever are not the ticket office.overall they do a brilliant job bearing in mind allocations/police guidelines etc all delay the issuing of tickets.

They don't do a brilliant job. They do a fair job. I'm reading too many comments to suggest the service is flawless.

We weren't able to buy FA Cup Semi and Final tickets online but Stoke could. So much of that website looks fancy yet lacks content and basic requirements.

Everything about City, except for the ticketing operation, has improved exponentially since 20008. Ticketing is still trying to catch up.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:39 pm --<br /><br />Everything about City, except for the ticketing operation, has improved exponentially since 20008. Ticketing is still trying to catch up.

peoffrey said:
de niro said:
i think we should all accept that we are in a very busy period of a very successful season. lets cut them some slack and most of all realise that the ticketmaster or whoever are not the ticket office.overall they do a brilliant job bearing in mind allocations/police guidelines etc all delay the issuing of tickets.

They don't do a brilliant job. They do a fair job. I'm reading too many comments to suggest the service is flawless.

We weren't able to buy FA Cup Semi and Final tickets online but Stoke could. So much of that website looks fancy yet lacks content and basic requirements.

not by any means flawless, they are not shit either.

WNRH said:
I've been charged for going overdrawn in my bank, i thought city did it as a payment in a shop and not like a direct debit?
It does mate. No idea why your bank let it go through in that case. Give them a call and complain and get your charge back.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:59 am --<br /><br />
1dart said:
LoveCity said:
1dart said:

Yes mate we are in all cup schemes. I will have to ring them then, just wanted some confirmation before I rang making a dick of myself
Did it say £40 on your email also?

In my experience the people in City's ticket office are decent. I deal with Sue Fitzgerald on a fairly regular basis and she's always been spot on. When I had a problem with the cup scheme earlier on in the season, they sorted out very quickly. I've always been able to get temporary ticket replacements off them no problem when selling or passing on another season card holder's seat. The website has improved a lot since 2008 in my opinion - still could be better obviously but who can't improve somewhere. Don't like the phonelines and always had shit service there and long long waits but I think that's Ticketmaster isn't it? However, things that are contracted out might have been done under a previous regime. I don't know if that's the case here but aren't the company who do the bars inside the stadium contracted for ten years in a deal signed under Thaksin?

de niro said:
peoffrey said:

not by any means flawless, they are not shit either.

They're neither shit nor brilliant, IMHO!

The problem with the ticket office is they know they have a captive audience and act accordingly.
If you get bad service at Tesco's, you dont go back there and use another supermarket. If we get shit service from the ticket office, were not going to fuck it off and pay to watch united are we?

I had a problem with them a few weeks back, spoke to three different people. Not once did anyone apologise to me for the problem, basic fucking manners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.