Utd Tickets FAC any news (allocation row) {merged}

Fanny Fart said:
The problem with the ticket office is they know they have a captive audience and act accordingly.
If you get bad service at Tesco's, you dont go back there and use another supermarket. If we get shit service from the ticket office, were not going to fuck it off and pay to watch united are we?

I had a problem with them a few weeks back, spoke to three different people. Not once did anyone apologise to me for the problem, basic fucking manners.

That's a good point. However, the casual supporter might be put off by the indifferent service and frustration at trying to use the website booking when it's down. I'd also certainly not want to pick and choose my matches as a non-seasoncard holder because buying when it's busy must be difficult.

I've dealt with bored sounded Employees when I've bought tickets but, admittedly, the Girl who sold me my Seasoncard was charming. I nearly asked her out for a Pint.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
I am surprised they haven't sold out by now, there must be 1000's with the 70pts on cards that wouldn't normally get a ticket.

quite a few left yet, why is our support in the cups so poor?

two amazing cup games to look forward to, yet ticket sales are very very slow.

fathellensbellend said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
I am surprised they haven't sold out by now, there must be 1000's with the 70pts on cards that wouldn't normally get a ticket.

£40 is alot to shell out at this time of year, regardless of if it's United in the Cup or not.

Same with Liverpool, why struggle to pay nearly £80 to watch two games you can see on TV for free.

WNRH said:
fathellensbellend said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

£40 is alot to shell out at this time of year, regardless of if it's United in the Cup or not.

Same with Liverpool, why struggle to pay nearly £80 to watch two games you can see on TV for free.

Can understand the point about cost at the time of the year and being on TV doesn't help but if we are to become successful, choosing which game to attend will become the norm.

On the other hand, it gives the opportunity for others to experience a home semi final game.

WNRH said:
fathellensbellend said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

because we support city, we want them to retain the fa cup, and win the league cup, if you cannot get motivated to come along to these games, accepting the cost, then you are not much of a supporter.

fathellensbellend said:
WNRH said:
fathellensbellend said:

because we support city, we want them to retain the fa cup, and win the league cup, if you cannot get motivated to come along to these games, accepting the cost, then you are not much of a supporter.

Family over City every time and if it is any different for you then i feel sorry for you.

I'm watching both games at home in my armchair, i'm just as big/great/super smashing lovely city fan as you.

fathellensbellend said:
WNRH said:
fathellensbellend said:

what rubbish, I have bills to pay and have just had a christmas I have barely been able to afford, so I cant afford to go to the games, it does'nt make me less of a fan

WNRH said:
fathellensbellend said:
WNRH said:

Family over City every time and if it is any different for you then i feel sorry for you.

I'm watching both games at home in my armchair, i'm just as big/great/super smashing lovely city fan as you.

try reading, accepting the cost, would never knock anyone who is priced out, you stated that it is free to watch on tv, so why go, i pointed out because it is better to support your team in the flesh, price accepted.

Why is there a sudden obsession with the fact that if we don't sell out we are not real fans/the rags wil take the piss/we've waited years for this so we should sell out etc etc.
The simple truth is there is a recession. I have 2 grown lads, neither can be sure their jobs are safe, both have bills to pay, cars to run (they need them to get to the work that allows them to pay the bills) I have bought them both a ticket for the Rags because they couldn't afford it but I could. I have bought my own for the dippers but I can't afford to pay for them again and they certainly can't. It has nothing to do with loyalty or 'True' Blues it's about money.

Oh and p.s. I couldn't give a monkeys pisser what a pathetic rag says if we don't sell out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.