Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

Me and @jimharri have both mentioned this over the last couple of days but it seems its not getting through to some people....

Can we please keep this thread out of arguments and debates about the passport and facemasks and just let it be for people who need advice and help about the passport.

Thanks
It might help if the second post you made, as an additional point to the opening post of yours, didn’t mention masks being mandatory at one’s seat at the game. I think this is an important issue pertinent to City games alone as it may become fact so don’t know why it needs to be lost in the main Covid thread but that’s your call I guess.

Fucking wankers protesting outside today. Made me chuckle about a 1000 City fans chanting “you’ve had your day out, now fuck off home” to them.
It was “2 to 1” on that someone was going to have a heart attack caused by the vaccine at the game apparently. “Wakey wakey”. Looked like a crowd of around 30 oddballs.

again just heard that the government are looking at bringing back empty stadiums in PLAN C or no away supporters

See they've run out of lateral flow test kits. No doubt they will increase the number of kits available but that may take time and may cause issues for those going to Newcastle and possibly even the leicester game for those not vaccinated

After the second jab made me ill, no chance I'm taking that shite in my arm again. Hopefully twomjab is enough for passport or I'll be doing lateral flows

The biggest threat to the nhs and to society is from this fucking virus, and the most likely way of catching the virus and getting seriously ill from it is by not being vaccinated. Those who don’t are jeopardising their lives, their family’s lives and are in danger of overwhelming the nhs. I’d be fucking delighted to need to show a vaccination passport to get in the ground, and to avoid the risk for of not being sat next to someone who doesn’t want to be vaccinated.
Well said that man.
Not being vaccinated massively increases your chances of ending up in hospital and taking up beds in ITU, resulting in other patients getting their operations and treatments cancelled, endangering other peoples’ lives and costing the taxpayers extra moneys.
It’s not just a choice.
It’s plain fucking selfish!
Passports will reduce the risk of people spreading the virus and have the effect of making some get vaccinated, especially those who haven’t done so to date cos they just can’t be arsed.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.