Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

That was more to do with the technique of the person who injected you most likely, you should check it out though
The first jab was the issue. It was like being stabbed and it sent my knees funny for two weeks
Second jab, hardly felt it until a couple of days later and its not recovered
I will have it checked though and because I had issues/bad reactions to both jabs, I really do not want any more

The first jab was the issue. It was like being stabbed and it sent my knees funny for two weeks
Second jab, hardly felt it until a couple of days later and its not recovered
I will have it checked though and because I had issues/bad reactions to both jabs, I really do not want any more
I can see why you feel that way after that, be careful if you are not having the booster

the vaccine passport system is going to be a nightmare getting in the ground if they enforce it on everybody like it should be. random stop checks are bad enough but checking everybody is going to be a crazy ?
but i fear football and the premier league will stop for a winter break or play behind closed doors

full lockdown is days away and the rate this new covid-19 is spreading even all weekend games in the premier league games are under threat ?

All seemed to go without a hitch at last night's games and I expected chaos so hopefully it's a similar experience for us at the Leicester game
If they had any common sense, City would have staff members at Leicester last night, maybe Liverpool tonight and Newcastle on the weekend watching proceedings and learning where any problems might arise. That would give them enough time to ensure the process is as smooth as possible against Leicester.

In reality, though, they'll just contact another 10% worth of stewards and hope it goes alright.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.