Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

I've transferred our tickets to my Daughter and Grandson for the Leicester game, I filled one in before the Newcastle game does anybody know if they will get a form to fill in?
One of the boxes that requires ticking on the form states:
'If I have purchased tickets on behalf of other matchday attendees (including personal assistants), I agree to inform them they must bring evidence of their COVID-19 status to the match'.
I'd have thought that transferring a ticket comes under the umbrella of purchasing a ticket on behalf of another attendee and they won't need to do their own form(s). But I wouldn't want to say that's 100% definite.

I wasn’t talking about it being on the Covid pass though. I was saying that I’ve had 3 jabs. :-)
Just that you were originally saying you feel safer now there were checks that we Al had 3 jabs.

Although it seems I was wrong on the pass, we still won't know how whether people have had a booster or not.

My outlook account is split into focused/other/junk.
Alot of important emails end up in other, so I always check them 2/3 times a day.
As most of us have several email accounts, have you checked them all ??
Thanks.

All my emails are directed to one inbox, but I've had nothing, I've sold my boxing day ticket on the ticket exchange as I'm working, so that could be the reason. Anyway filled it in from the link, so its done now, just told my son as he's not had it either.

FWIW, I've had 3 but will be taking a LFT.

Being vaccinated doesn't mean you won't have it or pass it on to anyone.

I've transferred our tickets to my Daughter and Grandson for the Leicester game, I filled one in before the Newcastle game does anybody know if they will get a form to fill in?
No. Its linked to the ticket/account not the indivudal. If you've done it you're fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.