Valencia in for Negredo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sell Negredo and I mean if and he is sold along with Nastisic we could be in the market for anyone with the money we would have available, in the Falcao thread I worked it out something like 67m

So we could get Falcao, Isco or Reus depending on which best suits us. But I think this is one transfer we don't need to do and I think this is more papers rumours than anything concrete. I don't expect any new additions this summer.

LoveCity said:
Falcao looked rubbish the other night for Monaco (Berbatov played better), so if there is anything to that, a loan deal with the option to buy is a must to make sure that injury hasn't done him in.

Maybe it's body language that he doesn't want to be there? It will take him a few games to get him going again anyway.

He looked decent against Arsenal in pre-season.

Wasn't that his first game since a 6 month+ injury? Hard to expect him to be looking remotely sharp for a month or two

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Falcao used Monaco for a year and is desperate for Real but there not interested in him.

If we sell Negredo I would be happy with Falcao but can't see this happening

Madrid are interested in him and Perez wants to sell Di Maria to get him in from what I have read, Ancelotti doesn't want to sell Di Maria though.

sam-caddick said:
Falcao used Monaco for a year and is desperate for Real but there not interested in him.

Madrid are interested in him and Perez wants to sell Di Maria to get him in from what I have read, Ancelotti doesn't want to sell Di Maria though.

If Madrid are interested then that will be where he'll end up.

sam-caddick said:

If Madrid are interested then that will be where he'll end up.

Good we can then get Isco.

Matty said:
Can't see it happening. Given Jovetic and Aguero's injury issues last season we can't afford to go into the seaosn with just those two, plus Dzeko, as our available options. Negredo was excellent until the West Ham game when he hurt his shoulder, after that his form fell apart. After just 1 season with City I find it hard to believe we're willing to sell him, and even if we were we 'd just need to replace him anyway, so why bother with the hassle? It's not as if there's a top quality home grown option either in our youth setup, or on the market available to buy, is it?!

Only way I can envision this happening is if we have designs on signing a starting caliber AM/winger and playing with one striker more frequently. Which might not be a terrible idea.

Instant_Offense said:
Matty said:
Can't see it happening. Given Jovetic and Aguero's injury issues last season we can't afford to go into the seaosn with just those two, plus Dzeko, as our available options. Negredo was excellent until the West Ham game when he hurt his shoulder, after that his form fell apart. After just 1 season with City I find it hard to believe we're willing to sell him, and even if we were we 'd just need to replace him anyway, so why bother with the hassle? It's not as if there's a top quality home grown option either in our youth setup, or on the market available to buy, is it?!

Only way I can envision this happening is if we have designs on signing a starting caliber AM/winger and playing with one striker more frequently. Which might not be a terrible idea.
Such as Reus? Stop it, you're giving me an erection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.