Valencia in for Negredo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnmc said:
bluechampion7891 said:
johnmc said:
Who drops out of the squad for Reus or Isco then?

for Reus, I'd go with jovetic. For Isco, idk, Id probably drop Isco for what he did last summer :P

Never happen. Give Stefan a chance pal.

he'll have his chance in the PL. Ok let me rephrase, would you prefer to have Reus in your CL squad or Stefan?

bluechampion7891 said:
johnmc said:
bluechampion7891 said:
for Reus, I'd go with jovetic. For Isco, idk, Id probably drop Isco for what he did last summer :P

he'll have his chance in the PL. Ok let me rephrase, would you prefer to have Reus in your CL squad or Stefan?

Honestly. Jovetic. I have faith in him. He's not had a chance and I think he will be a star.

johnmc said:
bluechampion7891 said:
johnmc said:

Honestly. Jovetic. I have faith in him. He's not had a chance and I think he will be a star.

i'm not saying he won't, I am contrasting both with respect to abilities and what they have achieved yet in their career. Reus is way ahead.

bluechampion7891 said:
johnmc said:
bluechampion7891 said:

i'm not saying he won't, I am contrasting both with respect to abilities and what they have achieved yet in their career. Reus is way ahead.

I've not seen enough of Jovetic though to really assess his abilities in our league. Before he came here his record was one on two for two seasons. That's without him being an out and out striker. As for achievements he was captain of Partizan at 17 and if I'm right is captain of his national team despite his age. He goal scoring record for his country is pretty good as well.

Now if Reus was here no doubt I'd be saying id swap him for no one but Jovetic is here so I want to see what he is capable of before considering letting him go and watching him be a star at another club.

I think if they're willing to pay our target price and will take him with his foot broken, we should sell him. To me, it's too difficult to keep all 4 happy.. we can play very effectively (maybe even more so) with one out and out center forward if it comes to it anyway.

I don't think we need a replacement -- even if we brought someone else in, they'd have to be English or there would be no room for them or someone else in the UCL squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.