Valencia in for Negredo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironic that it's him that wanted back to Spain when it was Navas we had concerns about settling in England.
Good luck to him, scored some belting goals last year.

jared said:
Real Madrid could have gone for falcao or negredo but instead got Hernandez. Surely the MK dons game should have made them pause and think that one through. Bizarre.
Very weird . Why get little p when they could've had Falcao .
I can only think it was wages that put Real Madrid off Falcao .
And may be that's why we didn't get Falcao in .
Its sad that we have let Negredo go .
It feels like where going backwards this season .
I think Shit play played a part in this transfer !!!

dubblue said:
Watching him bully Vidic into submission in the derby last year will be my abiding memory if him.

I am sure we will get a striker just as good as Alvaro in Jan or next Summer... Hopefully Jan window!

Transfer Central TNC ‏@TransferNewsCen 5m
Negredo will be an OBLIGATION to buy for 30m Euros. Valencia will sign him for that price from Man City next summer say BBC

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
The sad thing is...he works a lot harder then Dzeko....I would have been less upset if Dzeko had gone.....No way City's money men can guarantee..Aguero/Jovetic staying 100% fit this season......whichever way you want to look at it...this is a massive risk by the club.....
Agree completely with this.

Chippy_boy said:
SuperSilva said:
SuperSilva said:
Upped to 27M Euros apparently ... higher than what it was before.

Personally this is huge for Valencia and I think they will keep him permanent as we know how Negredo is on his day!

He has the No 7 shirt... easily their marquee signing and seems to be certain as a permanent deal by end of year.

Looks like it is OBLIGATION to buy not OPTION....! Happy days a little I guess

So why isn't it a sale with £2m down payment and the balance in 12 months?

FFP fiddle for Valencia, same as Falcao to scum.

So is it 2m this year + 24m next year?

Good deal I have to say but I will truly miss him. Great pro and hopefully we will be without big major injuries this season. Could mean more games for Nasri/Navas/Milner and we migh see Yaya pushed forward more often.

cleavers said:
johnmc said:
cleavers said:

Without being funny how do you know the terms?
I called his agent.

Or I read it on the Valencia site.

You choose.

Saw that after you posted. Smart arse. I do wonder about the wording an obligation to buy clause not just an obligation to buy. Wonder the actual wording of the clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.