Valencia in for Negredo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Rammy Blue said:
Top post, Ray. I agree completely. Plenty of times we've wished that MP would play 4-2-3-1 and now that may happen more often.

I often wish he'd play 1 up front too but because he believes it is the right formation and not because he has had his hand forced.

It's hardly forced though having 3 forwards of our quality.

When you look at our options behind, we have Fernando, Fernandinho, Yaya, Silva, Navas, Milner, Nasri and Lampard.

Not too shabby, and we're in credit for the whole window.

Yeah and none of those 3 forwards have any injury problems do they? What is the relevance of what we have available in midfield when we are discussing whether Pellegrini is potentially going to have his hand forced in terms of formation and playing 442?

Distraught! I heard that Negredo and Pellegrini hadn't been getting on, but it must have been more serious than anyone knew for him to be sold without a replacement brought in. Three strikers isn't many to cover 4 competitions. Maybe we need to do a United on the LC. If Kun gets injured, we're toast.

Dave S said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
The sad thing is...he works a lot harder then Dzeko....I would have been less upset if Dzeko had gone.....No way City's money men can guarantee..Aguero/Jovetic staying 100% fit this season......whichever way you want to look at it...this is a massive risk by the club.....
Agree completely with this.
I also agree with this. Negredo gave so much effort. Good luck to him.

Rammy Blue said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Rammy Blue said:
Top post, Ray. I agree completely. Plenty of times we've wished that MP would play 4-2-3-1 and now that may happen more often.

I often wish he'd play 1 up front too but because he believes it is the right formation and not because he has had his hand forced.

It's hardly forced though having 3 forwards of our quality.

When you look at our options behind, we have Fernando, Fernandinho, Yaya, Silva, Navas, Milner, Nasri and Lampard.

Not too shabby, and we're in credit for the whole window.
I think the point many are making is that Pellegrini prefers to play with 2 strikers and with possibly 60 matches this season, it seems strange to be relying on just 3 strikers especially as 2 have proven to be injury prone.

Yes we can play 4231 (which is closer to my preferred formation) but 4231isn't Pellegrini's preference and I can't see him changing his regular 442 preference of a lifetime anytime soon. I'd just love to know our reasoning behind this decision.......

baildon blue said:
jared said:
Real Madrid could have gone for falcao or negredo but instead got Hernandez. Surely the MK dons game should have made them pause and think that one through. Bizarre.
Very weird . Why get little p when they could've had Falcao .
I can only think it was wages that put Real Madrid off Falcao .
And may be that's why we didn't get Falcao in .
Its sad that we have let Negredo go .
It feels like where going backwards this season .
I think Shit play played a part in this transfer !!!

Not really, signing Hernandez will gain them a huge commercial opportunity in Mexico. Real Madrid are already immensely popular in the Spanish speaking countries and this signing will make them even more popular in Mexico.

If it wasn't for shit play Negredo would have stayed .
This transfer as weakened us and lets not kid are selves .

citytill1die84 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Transfer Central TNC ‏@TransferNewsCen 5m
Negredo will be an OBLIGATION to buy for 30m Euros. Valencia will sign him for that price from Man City next summer say BBC

Why didn't they just pay the 30m Euros straight off instead of loaning him?

Because if he gets a major injury the deal will be off.

I'm guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.