Valentines day

I just text the ex wife saying can we swap me having the kids from Thursday to Friday this week, not realising it was valentines day. The lunatic ww has read my phone messages and spent the last hour sulking. I kept asking her what was wrong, instead of just saying what's wrong like a bloke would, she kept saying nothing in a shitty voice.

After me asking for the 10th time, she informs me she has booked giggs new restaraunt in worsley on Friday as as surprise and why have I asked to have the kids Friday.

Anyway I am now having a Big Mac in mcdonalds on my own the Trafford centre retail park after an exchange involving the following articulate phrases.

By me -
"I wouldn't eat at that brother shaggers restaraunt if I hadn't eaten for a week"
"Worsley is a competition as to who has the biggest door knocker"
"Salford made good"
"You haven't read a book for 7 years you salford chav"
"Go and see how many likes you have on Facebook"

By her -

"Urmston stinks of shit"
"No wonder your wife fucked off"
"I am moving back to worsley, end of"
"You eccentric fuckwit"
"I have been to see a fortune teller and she said I will meet someone else and leave you"

My response to the last one was " thank fuck for that"

I love true romance - going to get her a strawberry milkshake and a donut and try for Monday night make up sex!

worsleyweb said:
I just text the ex wife saying can we swap me having the kids from Thursday to Friday this week, not realising it was valentines day. The lunatic ww has read my phone messages and spent the last hour sulking. I kept asking her what was wrong, instead of just saying what's wrong like a bloke would, she kept saying nothing in a shitty voice.

After me asking for the 10th time, she informs me she has booked giggs new restaraunt in worsley on Friday as as surprise and why have I asked to have the kids Friday.

Anyway I am now having a Big Mac in mcdonalds on my own the Trafford centre retail park after an exchange involving the following articulate phrases.

By me -
"I wouldn't eat at that brother shaggers restaraunt if I hadn't eaten for a week"
"Salford made good"

By her -

"Urmston stinks of shit"
"You eccentric fuckwit"
"I have been to see a fortune teller and she said I will meet someone else and leave you"

I love true romance - going to get her a strawberry milkshake and a donut and try for Monday night make up sex!

finish your big mac, buy the milkshake and get home to apologise.
i despair of you, i really do :-)

worsleyweb said:

By me -
"Salford made good"

By her -

"Urmston stinks of shit"
"You eccentric fuckwit"

The flying Spaghetti Monster loves a trier :)

worsleyweb said:

By me -
"Salford made good"

By her -

"Urmston stinks of shit"
"You eccentric fuckwit"

Are you the guy who turned his first wife into a lezzer?

mcmanus said:
worsleyweb said:

By me -
"Salford made good"

By her -

"Urmston stinks of shit"
"You eccentric fuckwit"

Are you the guy who turned his first wife into a lezzer?

I didn't turn her!!! I think she is technically known as bi.

Bluemoon115 said:
Going out with a few from work, going to try and use the occasion to help me score the blonde in the office.

I have very low expectations for this plan.

How fit is she????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.