Van De Vart {merged}

lol well lads you've got a deep ass squad so some feathers are going to have to get ruffled, you can't just stuff all the big names in and have no balance

Milner could go in the middle with Silva out left but then Balotelli would get benched so Mancini has alot of decisions to make

Tottenham Pete said:
lol well lads you've got a deep ass squad so some feathers are going to have to get ruffled, you can't just stuff all the big names in and have no balance

Milner could go in the middle with Silva out left but then Balotelli would get benched so Mancini has alot of decisions to make

Spuds also have a huge squad and fecking loads of midfielders, so in reallity all the big sides will have the rotation problem.

The Fixer said:
Tottenham Pete said:

Spuds also have a huge squad and fecking loads of midfielders, so in reallity all the big sides will have the rotation problem.

This is true but our back ups know that that is what they are and don't kick up much fuss. The likes of JJ, Bentley and Kranjcar know their role. O'Hara might give us some problems as he won't get a look in but we'll just dump him in the reserves and ship him out in Jan when he's over his back injury. I'm not really worried about players complaining as Harry is a very good man manager.

Tottenham Pete said:

Are you referring to Micah or is that an americanism?

Once fit, my 1st XI....

........................Hart......................
Boeteng....Kompany...Lescott...Kolarov
.....................De Jong...................
.............Milner........Y Toure..........
Tevez...............Silva................A Johnson
......................Ballotelli..................

Keeping squad players happy is a problem for both of us, so probably best to discount it.

Tottenham Pete said:

Not everyone will always be fit.

e.g. Boateng, Balo and Kolarov are all out injured at the moment so that allows Lescott, Richards and i dont know who will drop out for balo but you get what i mean.

Away to Stoke we may drop David Silva because he wouldnt be able to handle being battered around and we may put in Balotelli because he is bigger and more adapt to taking the rough game to a team!

You dont have a 25 man squad for no reason you have them so they can fill in and when injuries and suspensions happen and also if you have the strength in depth we have you can adapt your tactics from Stoke away to Blackpool at home.

lloydie said:
Tottenham Pete said:

Once fit, my 1st XI....

Keeping squad players happy is a problem for both of us, so probably best to discount it.

yes but your squad players have far bigger egos and don't look at themselves as just squad players were as our squad players know that's what the are and don't make much fuss about it.

do really think shunting Tevez out right is a good idea? imo he's far better playing through the middle

Tottenham Pete said:
lloydie said:

Once fit, my 1st XI....

yes but your squad players have far bigger egos and don't look at themselves as just squad players were as our squad players know that's what the are and don't make much fuss about it.

do really think shunting Tevez out right is a good idea? imo he's far better playing through the middle

you seem to think your players are holier than thou and will be willing to sit on the bench and be happy... if a half decent team came in for players like kranjcar he'd be off

Tottenham Pete said:
lloydie said:

Once fit, my 1st XI....

Agree it would be a waste to put tevez on the right.

Bentley, Pav were reportedly unhappy last season. I am not sure how you can describe City's squad as more difficult to manage than Spurs. Perhaps you have been listening to the pundits who are forever berating City and Mancini from every conceivable angle.

Not seen Van der Vaart in a good while, but there's no doubt Spurs have some quality players, and a settled team. Difficult to say who will finish higher. I think City have more potential in our squad, but you don't have the problem of gelling half a new team. We're still waiting to see Boateng, Kolarov & Balotelli. And Silva has played very little football.

Tottenham Pete said:
Well pleased with VDV a truely quality player and very technically gifted, will be a great signing. This forum has some decent posters on it but like all football forums there's a shit load of monkey brained clowns too. Reckon this season will be even closer than last from 2nd all the way down to 6th. Chelsea probably will wrap the title up but after that it's wide open really.

VDV and Modric will also definately fit easily into the same team. It will be interesting to see but I reckon the 4231 will be employed sorta like this

--------Gomes

Charlie Gallas King Bale

------Hudd Sandro

Lennon---VDV---Modric

----Defoe/Pav/Crouch

with that level of creativity behind them it will be interesting to see which forward flourishes the most. I have a feeling Pav could be the man if he ups his workrate alittle as there is a special player in their.

Anyway I reckon you guys will have alot of the same problems as last season getting the team to gel and Mancini imo might not have the character to get the best out of the resources available to him. At times he can look clueless and unsure of his best team. Will be interesting to see how Tevez, Balotelli and Silve link up though as if Mancini gets a balanced team out there City could do some damage. I reckon this is your strongest team

------------Hart

Richards Toure Kompany Lescott

---------DeJong Toure

--Johnson---Silva---Balotelli

------------Tevez
I think this is the team You would like to see rather than the one we will see.
How is twitcher going to keep all these players happy?

If think that Spurs will regret in not pushing the boat out in not signing a class striker. There was evidence in the first game of the season when they battered us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.