Van De Vart {merged}

lol @ people suddenly saying Van Der Vaart is shit when there have been calls to sign him in virtually every transfer window since the takeover.

He isn't world class but is a good signing. Spurs signed a good player, we can't sign all of them.

I definitely see them as a bigger rival for fourth than Liverpool at the moment. We have more than enough quality (still more than them, on an individual basis anyway) to make it though and if we don't we'll really have only ourselves to blame.

This is a deja vu, just like when we saw many foreign players keep going to Pompey, and How's it gonna end?

Ask Pompey fans...

harryscum_1016510c.jpg

bluethai said:
This is a deja vu, just like when we saw many foreign players keep going to Pompey, and How's it gonna end?

Ask Pompey fans...

harryscum_1016510c.jpg

I think 'Arry in his dotage is indulging in fantasy football. VDV becomes available, he has to have 'im. Triffic player, triffic attitude.

I think 'Arry is not going to twist Daniel Levy into a situation Spuds' chairman doesn't want to be involved in. Levy runs Spuds in a much more sensible way than the folk at Portsmouth ever did to the point that 'Arry would be on his way if ever there was an issue. 'Twill be interesting to see what 'business' 'Arry does in Jan.

corky1970 said:
There is a light said:
It pains me to say it but Spurs have a brilliant squad and even though he isn't popular on here, it is hard to deny that Redknapp has has pulled off some great deals in the transfer market over the years.

Is it possible that both Spurs and City could keep two of the Sky four out of the Champions League places this year? Even though it is Spurs, that would be good for English football and rather satisfying to watch another of the spoiled brats of the top four knocked out of the positions that they see as their birthright. It would be even more interesting to see how in the following years they would manage without the TV, sponsorship and prize money which they have become so accustomed to, not to mention the lure of offering Champions League football. A shaking up of the established order would breathe new life into the Premiership and I fail to see how neutral (in the media or otherwise) could see it differently.

good morning Harry.....how's the twitch !
Aswell as some completely shit ones... Buying back Keane then loaning him out straight away, Kranjar was touted as a bargain buy but barely plays. They went to all that trouble to beat us to Palacios, but he rarely gets a game. Kaboul is also gash.

Blue Phil said:
corky1970 said:
good morning Harry.....how's the twitch !
Aswell as some completely shit ones... Buying back Keane then loaning him out straight away, Kranjar was touted as a bargain buy but barely plays. They went to all that trouble to beat us to Palacios, but he rarely gets a game. Kaboul is also gash.
i agree but they made a squad that did what was needed with that gash,,,bas????s

Well pleased with VDV a truely quality player and very technically gifted, will be a great signing. This forum has some decent posters on it but like all football forums there's a shit load of monkey brained clowns too. Reckon this season will be even closer than last from 2nd all the way down to 6th. Chelsea probably will wrap the title up but after that it's wide open really.

VDV and Modric will also definately fit easily into the same team. It will be interesting to see but I reckon the 4231 will be employed sorta like this

--------Gomes

Charlie Gallas King Bale

------Hudd Sandro

Lennon---VDV---Modric

----Defoe/Pav/Crouch

with that level of creativity behind them it will be interesting to see which forward flourishes the most. I have a feeling Pav could be the man if he ups his workrate alittle as there is a special player in their.

Anyway I reckon you guys will have alot of the same problems as last season getting the team to gel and Mancini imo might not have the character to get the best out of the resources available to him. At times he can look clueless and unsure of his best team. Will be interesting to see how Tevez, Balotelli and Silve link up though as if Mancini gets a balanced team out there City could do some damage. I reckon this is your strongest team

------------Hart

Richards Toure Kompany Lescott

---------DeJong Toure

--Johnson---Silva---Balotelli

------------Tevez

Tottenham Pete said:
Well pleased with VDV a truely quality player and very technically gifted, will be a great signing. This forum has some decent posters on it but like all football forums there's a shit load of monkey brained clowns too. Reckon this season will be even closer than last from 2nd all the way down to 6th. Chelsea probably will wrap the title up but after that it's wide open really.

VDV and Modric will also definately fit easily into the same team. It will be interesting to see but I reckon the 4231 will be employed sorta like this

--------Gomes

Charlie Gallas King Bale

------Hudd Sandro

Lennon---VDV---Modric

----Defoe/Pav/Crouch

with that level of creativity behind them it will be interesting to see which forward flourishes the most. I have a feeling Pav could be the man if he ups his workrate alittle as there is a special player in their.

Anyway I reckon you guys will have alot of the same problems as last season getting the team to gel and Mancini imo might not have the character to get the best out of the resources available to him. At times he can look clueless and unsure of his best team. Will be interesting to see how Tevez, Balotelli and Silve link up though as if Mancini gets a balanced team out there City could do some damage. I reckon this is your strongest team

------------Hart

Richards Toure Kompany Lescott

---------DeJong Toure

--Johnson---Silva---Balotelli

------------Tevez
Yeah we'll leave Kolarov and Jerome on the bench shall we...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.