Vaping

It looks chavvy as fuck and you have no idea what effect it's having on your body.

Find some willpower.

Im not sure that works for long term smokers, it’s better for me and it’s better for you. Win win unless we find out later it’s really bad for you which won’t affect you anyhow.

Busy ****:-)

It looks chavvy as fuck and you have no idea what effect it's having on your body.

Find some willpower.

Only this only this and no such thing as can't or won't. I was walking behind one of those Master Vapers the other day and the plumes of smoke emanating from him resembled a scene from Casey Jones as there was that much steam rolling off his whistle.. It's been in your lungs and then they blow it out in peoples faces. Mind if I smoke /vape ? Nope mind if I fart.. It's the same with fatties boss and then they whine and have the audacity to say they cant fit in their kecks as they don't have the willpower to do something about it. Get right on my breasts they do !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.