VAR - 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
not even caught up with yesterdays results and news,thats how interested i am these days, its not because of the virus but the continuation use of VAR. Oh i assume VAR helped the scousers to get 3 points against Leeds,you can wright the book before it happens,thank god i'm out

If the players are still on the pitch apparently. The Brighton players should have legged it at the final whistle.

We play to to the final whistle is not enough anymore.....

How long before we see teams sprinting of the pitch at full time now ;) leaving the pitch by the shortest distance and than walking round the pitch to the tunnel !

What with no published guidelines to covid19 games being called of due to infected players , is 3 players or 6 ? Now no real guidelines to when a match is finished ! This season is going to be a bigger farce than last season

Just turned the palace - Everton game off, waiting 5 mins for some twat to make a wrong decision is just shit

I dont want to walk away from City and football. But something is very dark about VAR and football now.
I dont understand the handball rule anymore.
Football seems to be going away from us grassroots fans and turning into WWF.
Pen awarded 100 mins into a 90min game and after the final whistle. Tells me all I need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.